Hero - Naruto/Soul Eater Cross Over Chapter 12: NIGHTMARE?

HELLO MY READERS, THIS CHAPTER IS VERY LONG. I'M SORRY KEKE^^ I DID THE BEST I COULD FOR DESCRIPTION. BUT TO ME, IT'S CHOPPY, MAINLY BECAUSE I FELT KINDA OUT OF IT TODAY, AND EVEN THOUGH I KNEW WHAT I WANTED TO TYPE. I STILL FEEL LIKE I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT I JUST DID. 0.0 IS THAT BAD? ANYWAY. HOPE YOU ENJOY!! 

CHAPTER 12: NIGHTMARE?

The next morning the Akatsuki members were moved into their dorm rooms and eating in the cafeteria. Deidara was making little bugs out of his clay, and scaring the students. Tobi had his face turned towards the window eating, Kisame and Itachi saw me and my partners walking to the table, “Morning.” We said to each other. I haven’t said a word to anyone since this morning. I don’t feel right, I feel different on the inside. Like, I’m constantly angry and want to kill…. Kisame put a tray of food in front of me, “Eat up okay?” I smiled and ate my food graciously. “And I hate this skirt I have to wear, it’s showing my ass.” Konan was complaining about the uniforms. I had to wear them too, so I don’t feel bad for her. But Hidan does look quite nice wearing a dress shirt and jeans. He looks, semi-social. I laughed at my inside thought. He gave me a suspicious eye-brow stare but decided to leave her be, she hasn’t smiled at all this morning. “TOBIII IS STILL HUNGRY!!!” We all groaned, “then go get food Tobi.” Tobi whined, “BUUT kisame-sama can you get me some?” Kisame growled, “What do I look like? Your goddamn maid?? Get it yourself.” Tears started flowing out of his one eye hole, and he began to sob, “no one.. likes the Tobi….” I got up, “What do you want to eat Tobi?” I asked diligently, “His head popped up in happiness. He gave me his order and I walked to the stand of food. Those muffin look quite good. I grabbed those, then a plate of eggs and bacon. Crona gave me a hug from behind shaking, I think he was nervous and surprised by his actions.

 I turned to face a bright smiling Crona and Ragnarok. I hug Crona, “Hey, how’d you sleep?” I asked, “I can’t sleep, Ragnorok wakes me up asking to get him candy, I’m gonna have sleep deprivation.” Ragnarok started to yell and pull and Crona’s head, they were arguing with each other. I laughed at their silliness. Crona smiled. Then soul, Maka, Kid, and black star came over. I felt the need to apologize to Kid for kicking him awhile back. “Hey kid, I just want to say I’m really sorry for kicking you a few weeks back.” He looked at me like I was an alien, “You finally decide to apologize?” We both laughed. “Yeah, I guess so.” He smiled in approval, “You have my respect.” I saw Black star was wearing the Akatsuki cloak. “You really like that cloak do you?” He nodded yes. “I like yours!! It’s really cool.” Maka decided to compliment. “Yes, I really like the dress underneath, ohh and the cape part. It’s really cool too.” I looked at it, “yes, we members can make our Akatsuki uniforms to whatever suits us best.” She nodded understanding. “Maybe, I’ll make my own.” Why does everyone like our cloaks? “I’ll help you.” “Okay that sounds great.” We both giggled. Soul will never understand girls. We walked to the table and I handed Tobi his food. He turned around and ate his food. Curiously I leaned to the left trying to catch a glimpse of his face, sweat falling down my face, my chair was kicked and I fell to the ground making an ‘off’ sound. Some people laughed, and other’s didn’t dare make a peep over me falling.

 I got up and turned to see OX. My eyes narrowed. “You—are not wanted here!! You demon!! If I have to feel your stench of madness another minute, I WILL eliminate you!.” Kakuzu and Hidan stood in front me, OX backed off to head their warning. Soul and Maka confronted Ox, “Hey, you know damn well Lord Death is training her, and that she is on our side.” She defended, are we? I thought to myself. He went to open his mouth in protest, but was interrupted by a huge crash sound. We all turned to see intruders coming into the school. Me, the rest of the Akatsuki, Maka and her friends ran outside to see what was happening. I saw a red orb floating in the air, and women on a broom, flying ahead of what looked like a town, but it was in the shape of a spider, and it had legs to help the town move around. Then a women in all black, Orochimaru and Kabuto came out into view. Everyone gasped and me and the Akatsuki winced at Orochimaru’s presence.