10

Skylar's POV

Today marks a month dating Luke. I haven't gotten him anything for that, so I decide to go out to the store and find something. I noticed Michael outside, I just wait until he's gone... hopefully. Whatever happened two days ago when he rolled his eyes to me cause luke placed his hand on my thigh, we kinda died off.

He wasn't leaving anytime soon so I put my hood up and ran to my car hoping he wouldn't see me. Unfortunately, he did but he didn't even come over. Instead he just went inside. Whatever his damn problem is. I roll my eyes and I feel them getting stronger and wetter.

I back out of the driveway and head to the music shop to go find luke some guitar pics. I noticed he plays with his fingers and they get all scratched up from playing with a naked hand. I pick up a variety of guitar pics. This wasn't enough, I thought so I went to target and picked up a small penguin stuffed animal with some skittles.

I get back and my car and head back home. I go across the street and knock on the Hemmings household. Liz opens the door and greets me sweetly, gesturing me up to Luke's room. I walk slowly to his room, hoping we won't have another replay.

I knock once and softly open his door, to see a peaceful Luke sleeping in his bed. I place the things I got him and my phone on his side table and sit on the bed, leaning down to kiss his head. His eyes softly flutter open. "Hey handsome. Happy one month." I tell him.

"Awe beautiful. I love you so much." He says and softly kisses me as he sits up. We sit in a cuddle for a moment before he gets up to get something.

He hands me a bouquet of red roses and a black velvet box. I open the box to see a silver heart necklace, and I instantly put it on. "Thank you so much, Luke! I love it!" I say giving him a hug.

I hand him my gift and he thanks me with a sweet kiss. "I am so glad I have you." He tells me.