e i g h t

incoming call from: con 🙇🏼

Matt's heart skipped a beat. He looked at Raymond and his fingers started trembling. He couldn't believe that Connor and him became so close within those two months. He admires the green eyed boy more than he knows. Raymond nodded at him and with shaky fingers, Matt answered the call.

"H-hey" Matt's cheeks turned into a tomato as Raymond stared at his best friend. Matt was never the person to be speechless or this nervous to talk to someone. Connor was the exception.

"Hey Matty boy" Connor's tone of voice made the taller boy even more nervous. He was shaking. He felt his heart beat speeding. He felt a smile creep on his face.

"Hi Con" Matt chuckled under his breath, Raymond kept staring at him with a knowing smile.

"How are you?" Connor asked sweetly. Matt grinned and looked at Raymond.

"I'm pretty good. I'm still a bit sick but... you can probably tell by my voice. It's never this deep" Matt chuckled one more time. He heard Connor giggling and he couldn't help but find it adorable.

"Oh shut up! You sound the same" He heard Connor chuckling. Matt found his laugh precious. He was falling for the green eyed boy. He was falling slowly but surely.

"Oh yeah yeah. I just remembered that you stalk me" Matt chuckled and he heard Connor gasp dramatically.

"Who told you?" Connor played along.

"You" Matt replied, Connor chuckled.

"Oh yeah! Raymond told me about you. I wanted to do a shoot months ago but I became super busy with the book and tour" Matt rolled his eyes and looked at Raymond. Of course his best friend was trying to set him up with the Minnesotan.

"Oh he did? Wow... I wonder why" The taller boy gave Raymond a look. Raymond chuckled nervously.

"He did. He told me you take stunning photos and I agree" Matt felt his cheeks heating up. He was thankful that Connor couldn't see how easily he can make him blush.

"Thank you, Connie. You take some stunning photos too! I'm obsessed with your Instagram feed" The boy from New York grinned.

"Thanks, Matty boy. What are you doing? How's New York?" Connor asked, Matt glanced at Raymond.

"Raymond came over to my apartment today. He wants to shoot in a bit but it might rain" Matt looked outside the window. It looked like it was going to rain.

"Don't risk it! You might get even more sick. Just stay home and drink some h-"

"Shut up Tyler!" Connor yelled.

"I'm so sorry! Tyler is just being really annoying. As I was saying..." I could imagine Connor glaring at Tyler.

"Drink some hot chocolate or coffee. Whatever works for you! Also, my mom told me th-"

"TYLER" Connor yelled one more time. Matt could hear Tyler's loud laugh.

"He's being annoying. I'm sorry Matty boy! Okay so my mom told me that if you take a shot of lemon with honey or whatever... you'll feel better. It really burns but it always helps me" Connor finished and then he sighed.

"I hope you feel better" Connor added sweetly. Matt could feel his heart exploding. He felt everything all at once.

"T-thank you" Matt could feel his fingers become shaky again. The power that Connor had on him.

"Anything for you" Connor replied.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked. He was trying to distract all those thoughts he is having. He knew he couldn't have Connor. He had to forget about it.

"I'm hanging out with Tyler. We are just painting each other's nails. Tyler sucks" The green eyed boy giggled, Matt smiled. He wondered how it'll be if he ever painted Connor's nails. He would probably mess up a bit because he'll be staring at him. Connor was beautiful. Matt thinks Connor's forest eyes are gorgeous.

"Hello?" Connor interrupted Matt's thoughts. He always found himself thinking about Connor. Thinking about a possibility of them being together.

"Oh sorry... I zoned out" Raymond gave Matt a weird look.

"It's fine, Matt. What were you thinking about? Or who?" Connor's tone of voice was full of curiosity.

"N-nothing" The blue eyed boy wanted to face palm himself. Connor had made him stutter so many times.

"Oh come on! I saw your Madonna tweet" Matt's eyes widened slightly. He forgot that Connor had liked the tweet. He even texted him asking who that was about. Matt dodged the question by asking him about tour.

"Oh wow my phone is about to die..." Matt felt extremely nervous. He felt his stomach do flips.

"You are doing this again!" Connor exclaimed.

"Doing what?" Matt asked trying to change the subject.

"Avoiding talking about your crush! I think it's really cute. Your tweets are adorable. Who is it?" Connor asked. Matt looked at Raymond with pleading eyes.

"No one... I just like to listen to Madonna a lot. You know me" Matt hoped that would make Connor less suspicious.

"Alright alright. I hope whoever it is realizes how lucky they are. You are a great human being, Matt. Anyone would be lucky to have you" The taller boy couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to tell Connor so bad. He wanted to tell Connor that it's him. That he is head over heels for him. Since a few months ago. He wanted to tell him that he's had the biggest crush on him. But he couldn't.

"Y-yeah... Thank you. Same goes to you... Whoever ends up dating you. He will be the luckiest guy and I hope he makes you happy" Matt looked at Raymond. Raymond gave him a comforting smile.

"Hey Matt..." Connor said in almost a whisper.

"Yeah, Con?" Matt asked. Raymond started walking towards him. Matt has always been the kind of person to walk around his apartment while taking a call.

"Do you want to go to my panel? I barely know anyone from New York and I just thought... I thought it would be nice if you went" Connor sounded hesitant at first.

"And then we can go explore around. Just the two of us... If you want" Raymond stared at Matt. Matt felt a smile creep on his face.

"I would love to" Matt replied and he heard Connor giggling one more time. Boy, was Matt Bernstein falling for Connor Franta.

🌹🌹🌹

hey! what's up?
i just wanna say this here too and idk what is going on with jonnor but i just don't... ship it. like i just see a friendship bUT IDK???? IDK. im still going to continue my stories because matt and con are really cute together and they have this GLOW whenever they're together. ALSO!!!

that just made me feel a bit suspicious

that just made me feel a bit suspicious.... but WHO KNOWS! PETER KNOWS! its the fact that his dad asked WHO he was seeing in nyc because he might know something might be going on with con and maybe... matt??? let's be real here. matt might be the only person that con hangs out with whenever he's in nyc. soOoooooo,, he also dresses really WELL and he might be the FASHION GUY. but hey who knows!!! eh let's just ship whoever we want :-)
respectfully.

LOVE ONLY.