Khushi & Arnav

The next day was eventful for the entire college.
First of all they saw a completely new K.
She came in one of the most expensive cars, wearing expensive, branded clothes and accessories, every single thing screaming class.
She came and stood in front of Arnav who was standing with his friends and few others from his class.
Many others stopped by, seeing them.
K: "Hello Mr. A...S...R... I'm K" she said forwarding a hand, but withdrew it immediately. "No... It's gold digger right?" She snorted. "Gold digger! You know what, I can buy this entire college if I want. It's was just that I never flaunted my wealth unlike some of your friends here who thinks that they are some princess." She looked at Rosie as she said this, tauntingly.
She flipped her hair and walked away in full attitude. He smiled, amused seeing her antics.

The students were informed that the GR groups were offering internship for the Post Graduation and final year students. They were asked prepare a project, the details of which will be given to them directly by the GR representatives, who would be coming to the college that afternoon.
They were all set to welcome the representatives from one of the no. one companies.
All were shocked to see the Dean escorting K to the stage.
Dean: "good afternoon, students. Pls put your hands together for Miss.Khushi Gupta from the Gupta-Raizada groups. She is here with a great offer for our students... Let's welcome her."
K: "good afternoon, guys. As you may already know, GR is shifting its base to London. And we are looking for young talents for our new office here. The officials from the others branches  will be there to guide you... And more than that the bosses too will be here...
And if you work hard enough, you will get a permanent place in GR..."
"So all you have to do is..." A male voice interrupted her. Arnav went up to stand beside her. "Prepare the best project you can on xyz...  oops... sry... Hi everyone, I'm Arnav... Singh Raizada... You can still call me ASR" He said with his signature smirk. Khushi smiled at him.
Khushi: "so guys you have 1 month to complete the project... Work hard..."

They got down from the stage and went to their group. Their besties were standing with few others. Rosie one among them. They went to her.
Arnav: "your plan was great you know... But you know what went wrong? You didn't have a clear idea about the facts... You were trying to make misunderstandings... Make me suspect someone whom I know more than my shadow... Whom I had seen since her birth... Hear this and get this clear into your head... Khushi is my best friend.... my love... And my finance... nothing and I mean nothing can separate us!!!"

They informed the others that they were getting married in a month and invited them for the marriage.

Their marriage was the most beautiful day in her life. Khushi always wanted a Christian marriage in a beach side. And that's what the family arranged. A private event with just immediate family and close friends, just like she wanted it.

 A private event with just immediate family and close friends, just like she wanted it

Khushi slowly walked up to a waiting Arnav and Shashi gave her hand to him. They said their vows and were pronounced husband and wife.

Khushi had told him that she was still going to be Khushi Gupta. She was not going to change, then why should her name? He just chuckled at her tone.
Arnav: "dont ever change... I just what you with me always... in bed... He whispered the last part teasingly in her ear. She pushed him away, blushing.

Their life was filled with fun. Their love increased with each day. At the same time they were best of friends. Arnav started AR in her name, a few yrs later from the money he earned by working in GR. And a couple of years later she started Karma.
She started calling him Raizada, stating that he was turning completely into ASR, that he shouldn't forget that he is a Raizada. And then when the media started calling him the King of Fashion world, she started calling him Rajaji...

A new phase started when she became pregnant. She often used complain that he talked more to the baby in her womb than her. Mood swings were not much of a problem, but her weird cravings... Not just for food but for him too... She was insatiable... Not that he was complaining... But the problem was she didn't care when and where, she wanted him when she wanted him. He tease her till date, stating the same.
But in the business world they were arch rivals. K and ASR... There was always a healthy competition between the two companies.
No one knew about their relationship. No one even knew that he was married, thus the most eligible bachelor. They always enjoyed their life to the fullest. Never bringing their work home.
But things got tighter with the new venture in India. It was better that the little Raizada was with his grandparents.
They were in the home office, checking the presentation. That's when he felt that a presentation was looking familiar. It was an exact copy of the one which he prepared.
There was a mole in AR and he needed to find out who.
He discussed it with Khushi and she suggested the plan. Then everything went as planned. Khushi entered AR, and he helped her each time he felt that her cover was slipping. The only problem was having to keep his distance when she was right in front of him the whole day.

And the rest of the story you know...

Well then what happened? Aman got married to Lavanya with time. Khushi gave birth to a beautiful daughter. Together with their family and friends life was tend to be happy... Well rather exciting.. they had their own bunch of ups and downs... A few villains... But they overcame everything together...

Hey guys... Liked the update? Not proof read.. sry for the typos...
This was my first ever arshi story... Something that came as a flow... Never had this written down... Just typed what came in my mind during updating...
And guys I may change a few things in this story with time...
Do check my other stories too...
Love you guys a lot...
Hope you guys liked this story...
And this ends here with
*Their Happily Ever After....