Chapter 14

As the time went by, it was getting more difficult to get over Gwen. It's been 3 weeks already and the fact that she was dating Mark didn't help much. Yep, that's right, she started dating the guy about 4 days after their argument. Blake was crushed in the beginning but learned how to handle it especially cuz all the coaches started asking questions such as: what happened to you guys, did you fight or something? They always denied it, but their friends knew something wasn't right.

  It also doesn't help when every time Gwen comes out of her trailer looking stunning as ever, with her long hair falling gracefully on her shoulders, with her makeup always on point and oh those red lips that killed him every time. But the worst part of it all was talking to her, having to pretend that everything was fine when actually it was falling apart it's one of the worst things ever. But they were learning how to deal with it,learning how to fake smile to the cameras, how not to lean towards or touch each other when they were talking and how to just surpress the need to just be in each others presence.

  Now they were just two weeks away from the finals and all the coaches when on a nightclub near the voice set to celebrate, and of course Gwen took Mark with her. Blake spent the whole night trying to focus on anything else but the happy couple near him, so instead of talking to them he simply turned around and talked to nearly just Adam and Bee.

  At some point Adam tried to drag him to the dance floor but he wasn't in the mood for it so he stayed in the bar with Gwen and Mark as Adam went dancing with Bee. As they left Mark said:

  "I'll be right back babe, I'm going to the men's room" he said getting up and leaving Blake and Gwen alone. They looked at each other not really knowing what to say when Blake broke the ice and spoke up first:

  "So, how's everything going? You know, with Mark" as much as it hurts asking this he just had to, he has to know.

  "It's going great so far, but we don't have to talk about this if you don't want to" she said looking down. Thing's weren't great with Mark, of course he is a good guy and everything, but he is just so normal. He dresses like everyone else, has the same hair as they do and seems to talk about the same boring things, there is nothing exciting about him, he's not Blake she thinks, letting out a breath.

  Noticing this Blake said: "Hey, are you okay? You seem a little bit sad" of course he saw she wasn't okay, he always do. He got closer to her then, looked her deep in the eyes and said:

  "You know you can always talk to me right? I'm here if you need to talk" at hearing this she reached out and put her hand on top of his "Thanks, but really I'm okay" she said looking up at him to meet his sparkling blue eyes and then down again to look at their hands together, she opened her mouth to say something but Mark came and took a seat by her side, making her back up and move her hand away.

  "Hey baby wanna dance? This is my favorite song"

  "Yeah sure" she says standing up, giving a last look at the Blake before completely turning forward. Blake was left alone in the bar with his thoughts, which weren't the best right now. Seeing her with another guy that's the worst feeling ever, right now he just wanted to kiss her and tell her everything that he's feeling. As Gwen and Mark dance Blake watches her every move, she looks so beautiful with the dimmed lights on her, she looks even sexier when she's dancing and that dress that she's very is absolutely stunning. His mind goes back to reality again when he sees Mark's hands go all over her body, making him look away and take another sip of his drink.

  On the dance floor Gwen is dying to let go of Mark and run to Blake, wrap her arms around him and never let go. She misses him like crazy, misses his warm and strong hugs his lips that are just so kissable, she misses all of him.

                       To be continued