30

Srry that there was a cliff hanger it's so fun😂

Skyes POV
I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to curl up in a ball next to corbyn. I wanted to tell everyone. I wanted to tell the police. But I couldnt.
Text convo

Un: unknown number
S: skye

Un: hey u little rodent
S: do you know who I am?
Un:ik ur skye I see you.
S:what do you want
Un: corbyn back.
S: too bad he is already mine.
Un: I don't think so.
S: who r u
Un: u will find out shortly. But you better not tell anyone about me otherwise, I know where you live. Keep one eye open tonight. Expect company.
End of convo

I think it is christina. I walk upstairs to corbyns room and show him the text messages.
"I know who this is. She is christina. She texted me last night on how I'm hers and she owns me and I never should have dated you. I blocked her. We have to block her on your phone and your not leaving my side. I know what she is capable of doing." He said and he took my phone and blocked the number.
"Ok let's get our minds off the situation and ho to the mall." Jack says
Me and corbyn both agree and get everyone informed about going to the mall.
Everyone gets in the cat and I grab my money and my phone.
We go and then 5 minutes later we arrive.
"Guys I got a threatening text today help." I said as we were walking towards chipotle and showing everyone my phone
"Why didn't you show us sooner?" Rylee says grabbing my phone.
"I'm sorry I didn't know what to do." I said with my eyes watering.
"Hey don't cry we literally just did a really good job on your makeup this morning. And we are in public you don't want the poperotzie to see you crying and start beef online."Bre says.
"Ok." I say blinking the tears away.
"Hey its going to be ok sweet pea" bre says hugging me. Daniel did the same thing jack did a while ago and he started cracking giggles because of the name. We glared at him and he looked down at the floor.
"I am going to protect you." Corbyn says as he pulls me into his chest
"Do we know who this is?" Zach says
"Christina" me jack and corbyn say at the same time.
"How do you know?" Jonah says
"She the only girlfriend I have had."
"Sorry bean but that's sad." I say laughing
"Hey you have been cheated on"
"Ok thanks for the update." I say in between giggles
"Ok guys can we just not focus on this?" Jonah asks
"I would love to" I say

So we carry On with our day and breanna and me and rylee go to the Disney Store and breanna finds a pua stuffed animal from moana.
"I need pua!" Breanna yells
"It's a tiny stuffed animal for 15 dollars. That's so stupid." Rylee says.
"Rylee has a point." I say grabbing pua and putting him back on the shelf.
"And plus you could get starbucks instead." Rylee says pointing at the Starbucks store that's right there
"Ok fine." She says giving up and then walking out of the Disney store.
"Bye pua" she says as she walks away
"Oh my lord" I say
Breanna rylee and me get frappicinoes and then go to makeup stores.
"Ok so jack and corbyn texted me and they want us to go back quickly." I say kind of scared.
"Ok let's go." Breanna and rylee say at the same time and I was texting corbyn back and before you know it the room went black.....