🐾Chapter 3🐾Enter Mimikyu!🐾

🐾KeyWords🐾

(Y/n) ~ Your Name

(N/n) ~ Nickname

(F/c) ~ Favourite Color

(F/b) ~ Favorite Berry (Oran, Cheri, Pecha, etc)

🐾Normal POV🐾

After the whole racing scenario, you finally made it to the berry store. You stretched out your legs before splitting paths with Vivie in order to find the berries that you wanted. You made sure to buy every type of berry because every one of them had unique flavors, but made sure to buy extra of the (F/b) berries.

After getting a lot of berries in your basket and making sure there were at least enough for you to last two or at least one week, you went to the paying counter with a satisfied grin. And it seems Vivie finished at the same time as you did seeing that she was right behind you in line.

Vivie looked looked at you with a silly smile, '' Geez, Do we really have some weird luck to keep on seeing each other on the right moments? I mean, First I meet you on the way here and next we are in line paying for our berries at almost the same time! ", You looked behind with a playful smile replying to her, " Well, maybe we do and I wouldn't want it in any other way to be honest. " Vivie replied with a BIG happy smile, added with a happy tail wag.

The line was actually quite long, but you didn't mind, not entirely though, because it was Sunday so it made sense to why there are a lot of Pokemon restocking their food.

After waiting for at least 10 minutes it was finally your turn to pay, you passed your basket to the working Pokémon. Waiting eagerly while they counted the berries as you haven't eaten yet and couldn't wait to begin once you went home. After a few more minutes they finished counting the berries and went to ask you the Poké that was needed to get the berries, " That will be 1, 020 poke miss. "

You pulled out your small cute wallet out of your (F/c) scarf. But just as you pulled it out a black colored lizard Pokémon ran in front of you and snatched up your wallet before you could do anything, " H-hey! Give that back! ", You went to chase after the Salandit, Vivie also coming along due to being right behind you, But just as you tried to chase it a Shadow ball came from behind you. Making both of you stop your pursuit. You confusedly turned to look at Vivie who also had a confused look on her face, you quickly asked, " Did you shoot that? " She shook her head at the question, " I was about to ask you the same thing (Y/n). "

Just then a Pikachu-like Pokémon came from behind both of you timidly, " I-is everyone a-alright? " You looked behind to find a weird looking Pikachu, not wanting to be rude you replied to him, " Yeah, We're fine. " At that reply he closed his eyes ( which seems to be at his stomach? ) and sighed in relief, " Glad to hear that, that Salandit has been doing a lot of bad stuff lately. " He walked toward the fainted lizard and picked up a familiar looking wallet and holding it up, " This is yours, right? " You looked at the wallet, studying it before nodding, " Oh yeah! I almost forgot that Salandit snatched that. " You went to him and took the wallet before giving him a thankful kiss on where you think his cheek is, " Thank you! ~ ", His face turned red at the gesture as he replied shyly, " A-ah, You're w-welcome. "

You held a paw up at him before saying, " Hold up for a sec. " You quickly went to the counter again to pay for the berries and after doing so you went back to him. " Sorry for the hold up, Can't make other Pokemon wait just because I want to talk to you right? " He nodded at that, " I understand. " You smiled happily before having a thought, " Ah! We never introduced ourselves did we? " He replied by merely shaking his head.

You nodded your head at that and turned your paw into a fist before exclaiming, " Alright! Then let me introduce myself! " You held up your paw at him, " Name's (Y/n)! The Eevee in the back is my best friend, Vivie. Who calls me (N/n). " You said, you and him looking at Vivie who had been sitting at the side in the conversation. She noticed two pair of eyes looking at her and waved her paw at your direction. Since your paw was still in the air, He held it with a shadow-looking claw to which you slightly jumped and thought, That scared me to death!, and shook it, " Jackie. My name is Jackie. "

You smiled at him before tilting your head in curiosity, " I hope you don't mind me asking buuut, What kind of Pokémon are you? Because I don't think Pikachus are supposed to have shadow claws and faces on the stomach. " He chuckled at the remark, " I don't mind and well...This is actually just a costume and also, to answer your question I'm a Mimikyu. " You nodded your head at the information, " Explains why your mouth and eyes don't move. " and why you look weird, you thought but didn't say it out loud because it might hurt his feelings.

Your stomach suddenly growled making the two of your friends look you. You scratched your head while laughing in embarrassment, " Ahh...Heheh, I forgot how hungry I was. " Then a light bulb appeared on top of your head as you then came up with a great- Screw that...BRILLIANT idea. You smiled brightly at the idea before invited both of your friends for breakfast, asking the Mimikyu first to thank him for saving your wallet, " Hey! How about we go have breakfast since I haven't eaten. It's on me! " Vivie and Jackie instantly turned into their thinking faces. ( You can only see Vivie's face though ) Vivie was the first to get out of her brain, " Well, I don't think mom would mind if I went out to have breakfast with my bestie. Although I have to call her so she wouldn't worry soooo...be right back! " And with that she took out her PokéGadget and began calling her mom, She had also moved from the group but left her basket with them. Upon Vivie leaving momentarily, Jackie finally went out of his thinking face, " That'd be nice, Although are you alright with this? " You nodded vigorously at him, " Of course! I wouldn't of ask if I didn't feel okay with it! "

At that he smiled happily. Although you couldn't see it, you somehow knew he was smiling at you. So in response you smiled back. Vivie soon came back into the group with a smile that could've rivaled yours and Jackie's. She first kept her PokéGadget before explaining what happened, " My mom was two hundred percent okay with it! " You nodded in understatement. ( Is it just me or did you just nodded to many times? ) " Alright then! Let's Goooo! ~ " and with that, you and your two friends ran with you to get breakfast.

🐾 Some of you who re-read the last two chapters might of noticed the change of POVs. Well, lemme explain. The reason why I changed it because while I was reading other stories I noticed how 'Your POV' was different than mine and the '3rd POV' wasn't fitting so instead I just chose it to become just 'Normal POV'. So that's that, thanks for reading! 🐾