PROLOGUE

Mary's POV

The sunlight poured through as soon as I opened the door of my house.My house. The words got stuck in my mind if I could even call it mine.

As I walked in a few early risen house servants stopped their work and stared at me. I rolled my eyes and took of my sunglasses as I studied them. Most of them were females but two of them were men. All of them wore the same white and black outfits reminding me of the waiters in a restaurants. I knew why they were staring, I was home on a Sunday. That was so unlikely of me. Or some might be wondering why I even bothered to come back. 

I shake off my thoughts and look around, the house hadn't changed n the entire two months I hadn't been here. I still felt the same feeling of suffocation I've always felt. Somehow living here just didn't feel right.

 Suddenly, I heard the clicking of heels and turned that side and there was my mother, Mrs. Sydney White Styles, walking briskly with her eyes fixed on me like a hawk fixes its eyes on its prey.

"You're home", she noted in a clipped tone. I rolled my eyes, just like her stating the obvious.

"Well, senior year begins tomorrow, doesn't it? I'll have to give you another year worth of harassment minus the holidays and vacations and then I'll be off. "

"Can't you-"

"At any rate, I'll turn 18 this year and you will not have to worry about me at all. Thanks again.", I give her the fakest smile I can muster and then go towards my room.

"Do come for breakfast though." I freeze when she says this."Marc would love it if you did." And all my anger melts away just like that. My twin brother. I last saw him two months back and boy, didn't I miss him. I knew she was doing all of this to just get me to breakfast but I had no option so I sighed and mumbled something that sounded like an okay but my mother must have been satisfied because she walked away.

I sighed yet again, did my life have to be this tough.

****  

Harry's POV

"I can't believe it. My children grew up so fast", my mom said and I sighed. She was probably saying this for the umpteenth time since we'd come in the restaurant. 

Actually, my sister and I were going to start our  last year in high school  that is the senior year so my mom decided to bring us to one of the top restaurants of New York. She's just emotional that way.

My sister, Maddy was busy typing away on her phone and my dad was on a heated phone call with his personal assistant, Jennie something about French deals or wines, didn't hear properly.

Anyways, that left me to listen to my mom as she ranted on about some of my most embarrassing childhood instances and I was so glad that Maddy wasn't listening for this one time. I didn't stop my mom because I didn't want to. I was actually enjoying listening to it. I loved my mom way too much to stop her knowing it would hurt her. Infact, I loved my whole family way too much to hurt any of them.

Yes, even my annoying twin, though don't tell her I said it, she'd never stop teasing me about it.  

Then, as the food came all of us sat together to eat. All of us were laughing and enjoying. I looked around and decided I'd never want to loose this family that I had and didn't want to change anything in my life. All of this was just perfect.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot? Is there something on my face?", my sister asks me. I just shake my head and she rolls  her eyes and looks away.

Oh boy, didn't I love my life.

****

A/N: Hey guys! there ya go sneak peak in their lives. Hope you like it.                                                              PS: Please do vote and comment. I love you guys and really appreciate the reviews.