she felt knife inside her, a knife that is cutting each and every vain of her heart from inside she was dying from pain but not any pain it's pain of love, this time her tears betrayed her, they took control over her cheeks she couldn't stop them she cried silently for minutes when suddenly someone hold her from her shoulders, she hazed and turned quickly only to find Jalal, she didn't believe what is happening, and the next shock was that he came down on his knees and removed all her tears from her face then he kissed both her cheeks softly then her tommy she was still shocked "You promised me once that you won't allow your tears to come out as long as I'm with you then what happened now???" he asked her softly while caressing her cheeks, she tried not to blink so he want disappear, it is really hard for her to fear his leave, she gathered her words then replied "But you... you are not here now Jalal you... you didn't fulfill your promise of never leaving me" she faced the floor when she felt his hand in her chin, he made her face him then said "You are wrong my love, how I would leave you, I'm always with you, always beside you, always there to give you my shoulder, and always there to let you show me your lovely smile" he said while again wiping her tears "No you left me, you forget me Jalal" she cried "Jodha!! I never left you, I will always be with you and the prove is here" he pointed at the door window when she turned only to find Jalal there setting as she left him "Jodha!! Maybe my brain has lost you but my heart and soul will never do, and both will help you in this mission, yes my heart and soul will help you on bringing me back, now promise me you will do so, promise me you will bring me back to you, my daughter and me" she turned "I prom..." she find no one, she turned around to find no one then she looked from the window to find Jalal is still sitting in the hospital bed she smiled then said "I promise Jalal that I will bring you back... yes I promise" she smiled widely rapping her arms around her tummy.

Sukanya entered the company while nervousness was eating her up, this was the first time she is entering it after almost two weeks, she walked to her office and as soon as she entered the room her eyes checked the place and was surprised it was exactly same she left it, she smiled then she went and sat on her chair and called her secretary "Alex please bring me one cup of coffee and come I want to talk with you".

"Sure Miss Sukanya!!" he replied then hanged the call.

"Efffff God please relieve my nervousness a little I can't stay with this nervous" she prayed when Alex entered he placed the coffee in front of her she smiled then said "Thank you", "Your welcome", "So do you have any idea what I have to do today???", "Actually Miss Sukanya sir told me that as soon as you arrive go to his office so he will tell you what to d...", "WHAT??? AND WHY YOU DIDN'T INFORM ME EARLIER???? OH GOD" She quickly got out from her office and went toward his office, she was almost running and as soon as she reached, Sukanya is Sukanya as always opened the door without even knocking and as usual she find Lavania in there "She won't leave him even for a second" she murmured "SUKANYA??? I THOUGHT YOU LEFT THE COMPANY THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???? AND WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND TO KNOCK THE DOOR BEFORE ENTERING???" Lavania almost yelled at her, 'Sukanya control yourself she wants only to annoy you so be brave and behave well' Sukanya thought "Good afternoon Sir actually Alex told me that you wanted to see me as soon as I arrive" she said all of that looking at Surya and giving him a smile while totally avoiding Lavania "HEY TAL....", "Good afternoon Sukanya, Yea Sukanya I wanted to meet you so we will discuss my presentation before we go to the meeting, have a seat" Surya replied with a smile she nodded then sat while thinking 'He avoided her completely', but his coming reaction was just shocking he went to Lavania chair and kissed her from her cheek then said "My love we will talk later OK??? It's time for some of my work so you go to the gym now and wait for my call so we will see where to go for lunch deal???" Sukanya eyes got moist 'STOP THAT DRAMA SUKANYA HE IS YOUR SIR AND ONLY AND SEE HE WILL NEVER BE YOURS SO WHY YOU CARE??? AND WHY YOU'RE FEELING SO MUCH FOR HIM WHEN HE DON'T EVEN SEE YOU???' she thought then closed her eyes hardly then opened them again and looked at some other corner trying hard to avoid them "DEAL but you have to promise that you will not make me wait so much OK???" he nodded with a smile making her got up and kissed him then went out he smiled then went back to his chair and looked at some files while saying "I already prepared the presentation and it's ready but I can't without your check so I want you to see it and fix a little on it", "Sure" she said hardly while holding herself not to cry, "Ok then greet come bring your chair here so we can work", "Can I work on it alone??? I mean like I will go to my office and fix it then bring it back what do you say???", he was shocked with her choice "Yea sure but I thought to work on it together but as you wish it is already send to your email you can work on it then print it and bring it to me" he replied with a smile she nodded then went out, "What have suddenly happened to her suddenly???" he was totally confused.

Jodha went inside the room holding the food that she ordered then put it in front of Jalal he smiled to her then said "Were you crying???" she got shock with his question then said with a smile "Emmmmm.... No... why???", "You don't know how to lie specially when your eyes is so red and wet as well" he replied with a chuckle, Jodha looked at him with a wide smile then said hopefully "Jalal you know that before whenever I faced you after crying and admit that I wasn't you used to tell me the same sentence", he looked at her confused "So I can say you used to try lying to me always" she chuckled then looked at him, and her chuckle now turned to giggle then suddenly she laughed her heart out, he laughed with her then he stopped when he realized that this was the first time he saw her laughing, he starred at her for longtime when she stopped laughing she looked at him confused "WHAT???", "This is the first time, or you can say after the accident I saw you laughing and that also from your heart" she looked at him when all what happened came in front of her making her laugh turns to a sad look she quickly changed the topic by saying "Anyway you are not excited to know what I have ordered???", "Yea sure I'm so hungry" he replied then opened the cover to find a steak with cheese potato and beside them a bottle of orange juice, he smiled then said "How you knew I wou.....", she quickly put some potatoes on his mouth then said "You can't speak while eating Mr. Mohammad" he was shock with her behavior actually inside him he got so angry as she is controlling his every move and he hate that but in the same time he didn't want to hurt her because he knew she is his so called wife 'WHAT SHE THINK OF HERSELF???? I HOPE I WON'T GET ALL MY ANGRINESS ONCE ON HER BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL MAKE, I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF BECAUSE AT THE END SHE IS CARRYING MY CHILD" he tried to control himself hardly then started eating avoiding her face she knew what he was thinking so she thought 'I know Jalal you are so angry and you wish to shout on me or bring all your angriness once on me, but I'm not afraid of you at all because the one who faced you for eleven months and in all your moods can face you again and I will face you again if this will be the way to bring you back then I will do it' then she looked at him he was lost while eating and already finished more than half of it even though one of his hands was broken and he was eating in one hand only but he already finished it, she looked at him, seeing her staring at him he asked confused "What???", "Actually me too, I didn't eat and we were supposed to share this food it is for two and you're already about to finish it all alone" she complained "OH really actually I didn't notice that and why you didn't tell me earlier??? Any way you can have the orange juice till you order again" he said forwarding the juice "NO THANK YOU, I will have the food that you didn't like and you drink this" she said then went toward the food that he left "Wait you will eat this tasteless food????", "Yes is there any problem with that????", "Yes this is not fair I mean like I ate the tasteful and amazing food that was supposed to be for you and you will eat my tasteless food", she smiled then said "Actually, this tasteless food is good for me the same way it is good for you, only if you forget that I'm pregnant and I need proteins and healthy food for a healthy baby", she smirked at him then she took the food and sat in one chair and started eating, "You're impossible" he said with a chuckle, she smiled at his comment and said "BTW you used to tell me that before as well" he gave her 'What the f**k???' look, but she just smiled and winked to him making him chuckle again.....

*******************

so here is the new chapter!!

please do vote and comment!!