Four ‡ Admission ‡

Começar do início

You were only starting to come down when the guards and the trainees lined up properly, their chin up and high.

Your greaves clanked as it collided with the ground, indicating your arrival. With a lick of your lips, you traversed forward with curious, dull eyes. The guards; the ones of Royalty, Frontliners, and Guardians, lined to your left. Whilst the cadets and Majors lined up to your right. You eyed the latter part, your brow arching in surprise.

"He trained them well, I'm surprised." you mutter to yourself.

Without sticking in the issue longer, you disregarded this and entered the palace. Greeted by the same presence of the hallways, you turned and raced for the stairs. Greeting those who passed you by as you made a beeline for the Queen's quarters, the notebook tucked in your hands.

Gently knocking on the mahogany door, you waited patiently.

The head maid; Ilia, opened the doors. A tray with a neatly cleaned silver plate aligned with a teaset laid upon it. Seems like the Queen had just finished her tea time. The green eyed teen bowed politely in front of you before stepping to the side, allowing you to continue on to the room. Once inside, you hear the door close to a soft 'click'.

"Ah, greetings." the Queen says with a strained smile, she seems in pain. "What happened, dear?" she asks as she beckons you over.

You abide to her orders. "A few minor issues are yet to be solved, your Majesty." you reply as you sat at the chair beside the bed. "The Leader of Hyrule had decided to offer a truce between Primis and her kingdom." you state out flatly. The lavender haired royalty nods, waiting for you to continue on with your words. You sigh, "As the temporary Leader, I, under no hesitation, agreed to her offer."

The Queen actually seemed satisfied of your decision.

She smiles with a relieved sigh. "That wouldn't be a problem at all. Due to a truce, I believe some arrangements have been already set and prepared?" you nod at her question, placing the open notebook at her side for her to read. It depicts of the plans for the upcoming days and months.

"Princess Zelda had offered that we can visit their land, she implied that she wanted to make a strong bond with Primis." you reply.

The female royalty licks her lips as she nods her head, silently affirming the offer.

".. Alright."

You blink in surprise at her short acceptance.

"I.. beg your pardon?"

She looks at you with serious eyes.

"I hereby allow you to enter their land." She states with an aura of confidence surrounding her rather fragile form.

You can feel your eyebrows creasing. "But your Majesty-"

"That dispute was held years ago, a truce will be set to finish all problematic matters in the process." She cuts you off with a stern tone. Her eyes flashing in a deadly glint. You sigh in defeat. Nothing goes against her orders.

Having lost your memories means that you are to keep your guard up at all times, the first time you've heard of Hyrule and it's conflict with Primis, you swore to protect the kingdom in exchange of it's refuge. You were taken in by the Queen, for a reason you didn't know. Asking for a role that can protect the kingdom and her Highness, you were elected as Captain; and surprisingly, your skills shone right through without training. You were the most powerful when it comes to combat with the blade, but magic, is somewhat difficult.

"I abide to your orders, dear Queen." You stand and bowed.

"When shall I take my departure?"

She smiles at you.

"The sooner the better, dear."

"You're.. leaving?"

A baffled man asks as he stood by the entrance of your room. You replied with a small 'yes' as you plopped down on your bed, arms outstretched. You sigh. Why does the Queen need a bond between kingdoms who were enemies in the first place? Primis is certainly doing fine on it's own, anyway.

You can hear him sigh and the sound of your door closing, you assumed that he left the room. But you were proven wrong when you hear a faint clatter in your wardrobe, making you groan.

"Shade get out of my room." your voice drawls out from the silence.

"Nope," he chuckles before emerging. In his hands was an item that brought nostalgia, a simple, deadly whip. You sat up from your bed with a concerned look, "Where did you get that?" you ask.

The blonde blinks in confusion, the item was yours, so you not knowing where it is basically shocked him. That is, when a moment of realization struck him.

"Oh, it was the Queen's gift for you when you first moved in the palace. She probably forgot to tell you about it, haha." he laughs. Shrinking when he sees your narrowed gaze.

He flinches and looks away with puffed cheeks, placing the weapon beside you as he began to whistle. "You should take that with you, who knows when your sword finally decided to give up on you?" he smiles. You slowly transfer your gaze down on the said weapon, it has a black handle. The middle decorated with a sapphire and is surrounded by woven designs, the thong is coloured dark (c) and the rest turns to black. It's lucid looking. But when you wrapped your fingers and curled them against the handle, a wave of power made you freeze.

The whip in your hand feels safe and secure, almost as if it was made and to be used only by you. From the corner of your eyes, you can see the man smiling lightly.

".. What." you bluntly spoke.

Shade jumps, a tint of red against his cheeks as he looks away once again. "Nothing. A-anyway, tell me when you'll be leaving, a'right? I wanna accompany you at the border, at least." he states nervously. Why is he worried?

You nod at him, seeing that there's nothing you can do to stop him. Turning him down will result to a no-no, he'll still accompany you, either way. He's that stubborn. Or maybe he was just looking out for you, you didn't knew. So as he bid you farewell and left the room, the same comforting presence left the vicinity.

[ End ]

>> Notes:

Okay, so things are boring as of the moment :\ I can't deny that lol

Hopefully something innnteresting comes up in my head or somethin'. Oh and by vote, the name Cyrus had the majority, so in the future chapters, dat name will show up—and the character of course :3

Like

Comment

Share