I take a sip of my drink and start texting the next set of people.

Alesso: haizzzzz
Haiz: good morning
Alesso: how's it going beautiful?
Haiz: I'm good how about you?
Alesso: I'm better now because I'm talking to you
Haiz: oh ok cool I'm performing in Toronto today
Alesso: I heard good luck I know you'll do great
Haiz: awww thanks
Alesso: well I gotta go I've got stuff to do later Haiz
Haiz: ok see ya

My thumbs really start to hurt but I still go on to text the rest of the people.

Hudson Thames: hey long time no talk
Haiz: yeah almost two years what you been up to?
Hudson Thames: oh you know the regular nothing
Haiz: well I've got a performance for my tour with dnce in Toronto tonight
Hudson Thames: nice you'll do great talk to you later
Haiz: yup

Literally after sending that message I look at the last one and start typing.

Haiz: hey Marc
Marc: heya Haiz
Haiz: what's going on?
Marc: my tour with Bebe rehxa
Haiz: oh yeah that's right well I have a tour with dnce
Marc: dnce is that with joe Jonas?
Haiz: yeah man we perform tonight in Toronto
Marc: good luck
Haiz: thanks

He stops texting me so I put my phone on my portable charger. Joe holds my hand and I look at him "I'm finally done with texting those people"

He laughs at me and pulls me into a kiss "if there's one thing Hailee your just so dam cute".

I blush and look away for a minute and I kiss him back "I love you".

Joe feeds me some of his sandwich and says "what do you think my band mates are doing?".

I shrug my shoulders and think "probably spying on us".

He nods his head and eats the rest of his food "not gonna lie this wasn't good at all.

I finish up my food and agree with joe "yeah for it being first class this is horrible food".

Jinjoo's POV:

I wake up in my seat to see cole and jack are gone, I get up and look around the plane and don't see them at all "dammit where did they go?".

A flight attendant comes in and sees me out of my seat "ma am please sit down".

I disobey her and keep looking for my band mates. That's when I hear my phone ding and I look at it.

Cole: hey where are you?

I scratch my head and reply,

Jinjoo: what do you mean where are you?

Cole: I'm on the plane I got a text from jack saying we may have gotten  on different planes.

Jinjoo: shit I hope we all end up in the same place

Cole: yeah I hope.

Cole's POV:

After texting jinjoo I try to find out how this may have happened "so maybe joe and Hailee did this nah no way".

I look in my bag and see a note and read it:

Cole you guys are on three different planes because I couldn't get us all in first class just me and Hailee could get in. Love joe

I swear at the piece of paper and rip it "joe you selfish bastard that's it I gotta break them up somehow but how?".

Jacks POV:

After reading my note I got from joe, I threw my phone down and I shattered the screen "I don't know what to do with him no more fuck".

The flight attendant comes in and speaks to me "you need to get him back by destroying something".

I rub my chin and think "I'm going to destroy Hailee steinfeld".

He looks at me and gives me a thumbs up and leaves.

Hailee's POV:

I get up and go to the bathroom and I hear my phone ring, when I go to pick it up it falls in the potty and it goes out of a open hole "shit no shit".

A flight attendant comes in and stares at my naked area. I notice and cover up "no go away"

He leaves and I finish up going pee and sit beside joe again "I lost my phone".

At first he don't believe me but then I show him my pockets and he freaks out "this actually happened shit".

----------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm back to posting again guys so what did you think of this story? Do you think Hailee will get a new phone? Will joes band mates forgive him ever? Find out in the next chapter of the tour with dnce