Chapter Twenty Nine "Yun Qing's Tragedy"

Start from the beginning

The other three didn't feel at ease either but didn't dare show any of it on their faces. They all looked at Jiang Yong Yu for her response.

"It's fine, we can come tomorrow. Wang ye and wang fei are busy now," Jiang Yong Yu looked away and was going to turn around but they suddenly met Yin Liu who was carrying a meal box.

"Greetings to Jiang ce fei and yiniang," Yin Liu bowed.

"Yin Liu guniang doesn't have to be so courteous," Jiang Yong Yu smiled, "We thought to give thanks to wang fei, but hadn't known that wang ye and wang fei are busy. We shan't interrupt and will leave first."

Before Yin Liu could reply, they saw Yu Zan quickly walk over and bow to the procession of four, "Jiang ce fei and yiniang, wang ye and wang fei invite you in." It had been that Qu Qing Ju saw the movements on this side and sent somebody to call them over.

In the front room, He Heng and Qu Qing Ju sat at the front, the four ce shi sitting quietly and obediently under them.

Qu Qing Ju glanced at Feng Zi Jin. Just half a month, Feng Zi Jin seemed more fragile than before. Sitting there, she seemed akin to a statue without any hint of life. She took a small mouthful of tea before opening: "For what matter are you here?"

"Today, us sisters received wang fei's gifts and felt grateful so we thought to come to give thanks," Jiang Yong Yu replied, "We disturbed wang fei, and ask for wang fei's forgiveness."

"You are too polite," Qu Qing Ju set down the teacup, "A good flower needs a good vase. Those ornaments and hairpins need to accompany beauties to shine. I was just making sure good things didn't go to waste, it wasn't worth you making a trip."

Jiang Yong Yu smiled and said: "Even though wang fei says so, but nu still is grateful. If there wasn't wang fei, nu wouldn't have such good things." Finishing, she touched the hairpin on the side of her head. Apparently it was one of the hairpins that Qu Qing Ju gave.

He Heng noticed her movement and interjected: "Wang fei's kindness, you only have to bow and give thanks." Finishing, he laughed at Qu Qing Ju, "No wonder you ordered the servants to make hairpins and ornaments, so it was for this."

Qu Qing Ju didn't have any desire to purposefully act virtuous and kind in front of He Heng. It was just it was the end of the year and she wanted to make it pleasing to her eyes. Either way she wasn't spending her own money, so why should she save?

Now that wang ye had spoken, Jiang Yong Yu couldn't continue and could only sit silently by the side drinking tea to waste time.

At this time, Huang Yang walked in. After a bow, he reported: "Wang ye, wang fei, Yun Qing guniang asks for an audience."

He Heng furrowed his brows slightly, visibly irate: "She's a tongfang, what matter does she need to ask wang fei for?" These words were very discourteous. Huang Yang, the messenger, slightly froze.

"Wang ye, Yun Qing guniang said she was grateful for the care wang fei has given her and wanted to bow in thanks." Huang Yang replied obediently.

"Get her to just kowtow at the door," He Heng opened, "Tell her that wang fei is a busy person most days. If there aren't any important matters, then she should say in her own rooms." He was sick of the entire act Yun Qing had. First it was virtuous and then it was playing pitiful. What was the act she's playing now called?

This type of woman, no matter if attention was paid to her or not, would always find all the excuses possible, and in all possible ways appear. He Heng played with the teacup in his hand: "Nevermind. In the next days, get somebody to send her to one of the estates outside. Ben wang doesn't want to see her."