Sleepover?! 〜

Starting this chapter with Miss Kisaragi!

Hibiya's gonna get drunk.

But the 'drunk' thing will vanish quickly. 'Coz of Momo's love and care.

Insomnia, Hiyoriness, Annoyance, Gentleness and Idiocy will run through Amamiya's head.

He never could have hold his liquor.

🎼♬♩♪ ♪♩♬ 🎼♬♩♪ ♪♩♬

Third Spotlight: Sleepover?!

🎼♬♩♪ ♪♩♬ 🎼♬♩♪ ♪♩♬

At the reception, Momo followed the suspicious Hibiya to the bar room.

Momo Kisaragi's Point of View *:

"wRed wine?" I saw Hibiya drinking the wine. "Hmm, Hiyori..." Drunk talking Hibiya..."I hope you're happy now. I'm sorry I didn't saved you. I was so scared" He's gettin' over her little by little. "How are you in heaven?"

Hibiya's drunk face is hilarious! I gotta take a picture! I leaned towards him and was searching for a good spot when he hugged my head. THIS CRAZY DRUNK! "H-Hiyori, you feel so real" . "AH! HIBIYA! STOP HUGGIN' ME! Please..." He released my head and looked down on me. He started glaring. "*hiccup* Perverted Oba... if you just wanted a hug then, you could have just told me" He hugged me again "I'm not a pervert. I was just taking a picture."

"Of me?" . "Yea" It was true. I cannot lie to him for he may do the same again. "Taking a picture of a drunk is a bad way for revenge." . "I'm not taking revenge. Your face was just hilarious!" I said still in his arms "... You're so evil" I laughed at what he said. "I totally am" He released me and kissed my forehead. "I wuv you" . "Ehm...uh, Hibiya?" He's snoring... He must meant Hiyori. Yeah, he really did! "I'll be going now"

Someone held me in the arm. Must be the drunk. I turned my back and saw three punks instead

of the drunk. Perverted punks and drunks. It rhymes!!! "Hey Miss Good Looking!" I glared "Let go" One of them started singing "Let her go~?! Ahahaha!" They all laughed "I'll report you of harassing me." the blue headed punk touched my shoulders "We aren't doing anything yet" he squeezed my shoulder until I squealed from the pain.

"Whad'dya mean yet?" Someone said. I'm sure it wasn't me. And i'm sure it wasn't any of them. And then we heard a hiccup and a sound coming from a blade. "Answer me!" It was the angry drunk Hibiya. "You roaches! *hiccup* -ashtards... Stay away from my Hiyori!" He pointed the knife at the wall. Me and the punks looked at him. "*sighs * You punks, just get out of here. If you don't want to die of laughing" The punks obeyed. I'll be the one who'll kill them anyway. "Oi, Hibiya, that's enough. You're hurting the wall" . "They deserve it! Theshe bashtards" He kept stabbing the wall. "Hey, the manager will throw you out of here. Come on, lets not let them find out"

I dragged him out of the bar room. He started kneeling "Sorry I wasn't able to save you from those people!" . "It's alright, they didn't do anything to harm me" He looked at me; still kneeling, "Sorry, Hiyori" It kinda pisses me off. He always talk about Hiyori. Not that i'm jealous. But, why can't he still accept that Hiyori is resting now? I left him there kneeling on the floor; face on the floor too.

//Back at the Reception//

When I left him there, I thought he would follow me. But it's been two hours since I last saw him. I ordered a waiter to fetch him. "Will do Ma'am !"

After thirty minutes, I saw Hibiya on the back of the waiter. Not piggybacking, but, dragging. piggydragging...

What took them so long?