The Hickies

[Time Skip: Next day...]

Something wet touched your cheek, sending shivers down your spine. Well, duh... It wasn't him... his tongue's not that big you know. Your eyelids raised slowly and your view came into focus. Looking around the room, you knew the beautiful golden ball of happiness has bathed the whole isle with sunshine as usual. At the sight of Amethyst, you smiled yet you were shot by a clearly unamused expression from her and you don't know why, in the name of gods, is she like that, "What's wrong, Amethyst? Why are you angry at me?" You enquired quizzically between yawns and rubbed your eyes clearly half-awake thanks to her.

You changed into your casual wear which you always wear almost everyday and got out of the house. You then heard your stomach grumble, desiring for food right now. You planned to go to the cove with Amethyst who was as ravenous as you are.

As you arrived the cove, you were beyond astonished to find Hiccup there as well. The incident. That lustful desiring incident from last night has came to a repeat as a memory in your head. Your eyes widened and you began to feel ravished on how surprise his face is to see you. You horny little slut, you were horny right now...

You shook away the memory that crept into your mind off your brain, "H-Hi... Hiccup..." You muttered awkwardly, "Fancy... Meeting you here..." Amethyst gave a low rumble of laughter and went to the bank of the lake where the fish are and, of course, had to retrieve the prey from underwater.

You know it's for the best not to look at him because these awkwardness level is TOO damn high but that lecherous feeling you receive gets you all the time. Feels like Cupid has a dartboard and that dartboard is your ASS. You began to rub Amethyst's scaly head as she greedily consumed the fish. You found Hiccup staring at -not your eyes- your... somewhere but you don't know what but you feel like he's staring at you, "What's that?" He slowly approach you. Being horny as you feel like now, you sealed your eyes shut to get those warm plushy lips against yours.

'Wait. Shut the fuck up, head... You're better than this!' "Um... What's what?" "O-on your neck..." He said sheepishly. I looked at my reflection via the water.

H-Hickies...?!

Oh God dammit. SHIT! Son of a- "H-hickies...?!" I choked out the words out of my mouth, "D-don't worry... I... I've got s-something..." He then gave you a furry jacket the upper part of it is fuzzy and puffy. You wore it and boy was it warm. TOO warm... "Gee, so much for-" You were interrupted, "Don't... Just don't even mention it at all..." Hiccup said, holding your hand tightly, "I just... Don't know what came over me... I guess... Everytime I see you, I feel sort of... Warm on the inside..." Hiccup began rubbing the back of his head to reduce the redness of his face but to no avail.

You felt like you're face exploded with redness and now you're mind went numb. Your brain had shut down when he kissed you. Just a simple stolen kiss had made you exploded with ecstasy.

Le epilogue...

So Hic broke with Astrid nuff said. You and him married... Yadda yadda... Got all beyond romantic... And had, like, 3 children... Potato, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock IV and... Toothless jr.

~

~

~

~

~

~

Pfft... Just name your own children X3

[Insert Cinderella reference here]

And they lived happily ever after... THE END...