Fish in a Stick

!!MUST READ BEFORE STORY!!

A/N: Don't blame me for this but. I almost attempted to make this chappie a lemon story ._. But I changed it to a make-out scene...

Okay, sorry! I was feeling high, fuzzy-headed and horny when I started it out. Sooo... Yeah... Tell me when this thing makes you uncomfortable and too much love!

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

As the sun gave a sluggish yawn, you and Hiccup made it back home. Little did you know that Hiccup had a sudden change of behavior. Like he became... How you say, seductive.

As you reached home, you bid goodbye to Hiccup but then, he said, "Wait. Uh... (y/n)... Can I stay with you for a while?" Your face flushed a bright colored red when he said that. Of course, you gotta prepare for dinner. But there's not enough time. You knew yourself all too well that you can't even cook perfectly. Heck, most of the female vikings here don't even know how to cook but just let that aside and do your thing.

Let that topic aside, you took loads of fish from the kitchen shelf and filled the barrel to the brim with fish. You were so enthusiastic with the dragons that you even prepared a food for one. See, that's what makes you unique, "Um... Hiccup... L-let's just eat fish for dinner," You said sheepishly, guilt was an evident in your voice since you were unable to prepare food. Hiccup, anticipating for him to go as sad as the eyeball of sorrow behind a shroud, just gave a nod, deep in thoughts of whatever it was he's deep in thoughts in.

By now, you've roasted two fish. So I guess this is a recipe you call... Fish in a stick? You got up and took the fish. Something unexpected hit you like a sudden blow on the face. Hiccup had suddenly kissed you, very less of an expactation for some odd reason but it did sent you to your dreamland, sending an eternal bliss of love. Not hesitating to kiss back, you wrapped your arms around his neck and his arms snaked around your waist. Your hands met his auburn hair and you began to caress it, receiving a groan from him.

"Isn't this, like, stealing him away from Astrid?" You thought as you parted your lips at the same time for air and back to sucking each other's lips. This kiss was turned into a rough hungry and twice as passionate style of a make-out session. You wrapped your legs around his waist as your back side met the wall.

You bit his bottom lip lightly, sucking it hard and making it red but stopped. You felt his tongue licking your bottom lip, begging for entrance to explore its neighboring mouth. Of course, a little teasing never kill anyone. You kept your mouth closed to deny this. He whined in return to your response. A chuckle escaped your lips. You were so sadistic!~

You felt something sting on your waist. A sting so hurtful that he poked you on the waist, causing you to gasp which was Hiccup's chance of entering your mouth as greedy as possible, exploring the crevices of your mouth. That's when his tongue and yours did the tango. Oh how good this was, you wouldn't want it to end.

Much to your dismay, he pulled away from you but on the bright side, he travelled down to your jaw all the way to your neck, nibbling it with his teeth. You couldn't hold back this whimper that escaped your lips as he made love marks to your right side of your neck, "H-Hiccup~♥" You groaned. Never have you realized how cool he was. You could've sworn you felt his lips curved to a smile and a chuckle escaped from it, hitting your neck with his warm breath. He began to move down and stopped at your collar bone. Oh, it just felt sooo good!

But sadly, this good feeling stopped. For Thor knows why, Hiccup had parted from you, shooting a look of dread and guilt.

But that was so close to the-

"I... Uh..." was all he could say, "G-gotta go..." "W-wh-" "Bye..." and out the door he went

"Well that was weird" You thought as ypu lick your lips to taste the remains of Hiccup's saliva, teeming with lust and wanting for more. Yup. You want him to feel you. Again, "Next time's a charm... He just gotta break up with Astrid..." You murmured, picking up the roasted fish and stuff some of the part in your mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a reason why this is PG-13... I'm not sure if you're gotta like it but I got the goosebumps XD