no... no... no!!

You were walking around the ship and it was quiet a little to quiet... Then you walked into the kitchen to find Sara lying on the floor bloodied, your eyes widen as she's on the floor, some tears fall there was a note and you looked at it and read it "find the others." You read aloud you took one last look at Sara then you walked out, you walked down the hallway and you stopped seeing Mick, his gun in front of him he had a bullet wound in his head most likely what killed him, more tears fall though nit many people like him he is a friend. You continue on walking into the med bay finding Jax and Stine Jax seemed to be beaten really badly you check for a pulse but you found nothing, Stine was the same you didn't try checking for a pulse, you looked over and saw something "I'm sorry (your name) its my fult... ~Shadow" though it wasn't her handwriting, it wasn't written in cursive, you continue on, you find Kendra, Ray, Carter, (gosh to many people everyone else except shadow and her siblings, they're somewhere else) in the main room, all having a gunshot in them, they all seemed to bled out. You started to look for Shadow and her siblings then you walked into her room, finding Shadow with her wings covering her siblings, but they seem to be dead based on the paleness of their skin, Shadow had multiple gunshot wounds.

What do you do? [Its a nightmare] who do you run back to?