Already Dead

Disclaimer: Sadly I don't own any of the PJO and HOO characters. That great privilege belongs to Uncle Rick. I do own the original characters.

Percy's POV

I walked through the great marble arches of Olympus and looked around. All the gods were there, including Hades standing in a corner. Annabeth and some of my other friends were there too.  

What could be so important that everyone had to be here? I asked myself.

I stopped walking when I noticed Annabeth crying on Thalia's shoulder. I began to walk in her direction but Thalia mouthed the word no. I quickly averted my gaze and began to walk towards my dad instead. As soon as he saw me, the room went quiet. Everyone turned to look at me and the only sounds were  Annabeth's sobs. 

"Perseus Jackson," Zeus said.

I knelt, "Yes, Lord Zeus?"

He stared at me coldly. "You've been brought here because someone has brought to our attention...some disturbing matters."

"What disturbing matters?" I glanced at my father, who avoided my gaze.

Zeus stood up, he gestured at Poseidon to stand. I looked up at the both of them. My father was crying, I've never seen him cry before.

"Perseus Jackson," my father began, "on multiple accounts of treason during the Great War..."

I stared at him in disbelief. "What?"

"Including aiding Gaea's armies, you are hereby disowned as my son-" his voice cracked as the tears welled up in his eyes, "and excommunicated from Olympus."

They sat down and I stood up. Everyone turned to me to see my reaction. I was silent. Anger and hate welled up inside of me. I hated Zeus. I hated my father. I turned to look at Annabeth and saw her walking towards me. I held my breath as she stood next to me.

"Annabeth..." I whispered.

She held up her hand in silence, "Why'd ya do it?"

"I didn't do it."

"Then why do they think you did?" She got quieter.

"You know I would never do that Wise Girl!"

"Do I?" Her voice got louder and everyone watched us, "I don't even know who you are anymore!" She slapped me across the face.

"I wish you were dead." She stared me straight in the eyes.

"Too late, I'm already dead." I turned and ran, ignoring the steady flow of tears.

Annabeth's POV

"I wish you were dead." I stared him straight in the eyes.

"Too late, I'm already dead." He turned and ran.

I went to follow him but Thalia pulled my arm and held me back. I watched him run across the bridge and into the elevator. The doors slowly shut and I saw him slump on the ground. It hurt my heart to see him go.

What? No Annabeth, I told myself. He is bad, he is a traitor and he cannot be trusted. You never loved him. He's gone now, everything will be okay. 

The rest of the meeting went okay. No search party was sent out for Percy, no one cared about him anymore. We all went back to Camp after the meeting was over. As soon as I got to my cabin, I saw him sitting there.

Not Percy, but a boy who looked like him. He really looked like Percy. 

"Who are you, and why are you in my cabin?" I asked him accusingly.

"My name is Akio, and frankly, I don't know how I got here."

"We-" I stopped abruptly when a glowing blue trident appeared above his head.

"I do believe that you belong in Cabin 3," I smirked to myself.

Percy's POV

I ran through the woods by Camp Halfblood. I had taken a taxi back to Camp and quickly packed my stuff before the others could get back. I had my backpack, my sword, and a bunch of my other stuff with me. I ran until I came to Zeus's Fist. I slumped down on the rock and took a deep breath. Unexpectedly, I began to cry. 

"Stop crying boy." A deep voice called out. I stood up and drew my sword.

"Put that toy away." A dark-skinned man stepped out of the shadows.

"Who are you?" I backed away.

"I am Chaos. I believe you've heard of me. I have a proposal for you." He looked at me.

"What is it?" My curiosity was peaked.

"Come to my realm with me. Train my army and be the greatest general the worlds will ever know." He smiled.

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"Let's see," He held up his fingers and began counting, "Eternal life, unlimited power, glory, strength, etc., etc." 

I considered this for a moment.

"Did I mention you get to pick your elite warriors from among the dead?" He asked.

"I'm in." I stared at him.

He grinned deviously, "Then let's get going Son of Chaos."

I nodded and we melted into the shadows.

A/N Sorry this is short. I've always wanted to write a Chaos fan fiction. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm really busy and the PSATs are on Wednesday so wish me luck! Vote and comment below on WHO PERCY SHOULD BRING BACK AND RECRUIT! Love you guys!