Chapter 28 - First Kiss

Start from the beginning

Flashback

"Hey Roxas, are you sure you know how to...?"

"Of course, leave this to me, Lu! I'll prepare something good, don't worry."

"If you say so..."

*BOOM*

"Ahh! Roxas, what happened!?"

"I think I burned something...Maybe this is more difficult than I thought..."

"We're going to die out of hunger..."

Flashback ends

----------------------------

Roxas put a hand over heart in mock offence. "That was one time and I was like, six!" He then grew a proud grin as he placed his hands on his hips. "I've grown since then and I can prove it!" He told her.

"To tell you the truth, you look like someone who would be very clumsy in a kitchen," Lucy said mockingly, and then a wide smile appeared on her face. "So why don't you cook something to prove me wrong, Roxie?"

"Oooh ho ho, now you two have done it, Lu," Roxas said as he narrowed his eyes. He then marched to the kitchen with determination. "Let's what kind of ingredients we got!"

Lucy smiled slyly at him as he turned to head to the kitchen, "And no setting the kitchen on fire or you're paying for it!"

Roxas looked over his shoulder with a reasonable look on his face "Oh ha ha, you're a comedian."

"Great. I'll take a bath then." Lucy headed to the bathroom while Plue followed her. The blonde mage was in the tub while her body and hair was wrapped in a towels. "Ahh. It's like I'm back from the dead." Lucy attempting a comedic conversation began to talk to herself. "Who are you calling 'dead', you?!" she was quickly embarrassed by her actions. "Comedy isn't funny when you are doing both parts." She saw Plue in the water, he now looked deflated, his long nose was hanging. "Wow, you actually do wilt if you get soaked in hot water. She began playing with Plue's deflated body. "How cute." She laughed. Lucy then thought back to today's events and the conversation she had with Bisca and Levy earlier which involved Roxas....

----------------------

Flashback

Lucy let out an exaggerated sigh and leaned forward onto the bar. After all the time she has been around Roxas, She had come to terms with the fact that she had feelings for Roxas. But everytime they appeared to have a moment, she would either choke or someone would interrupt.

"Hey Lu, what's got you so down in the dumps?" Levy asked and took a seat next to her seemingly depressed friend.

"H-Huh? oh nothing. Just lost in thought." Lucy mumbled and buried her face into her arms.

"If it's about boy troubles, I can relate." Bisca said, appearing up to the duo.

"Wait, aren't you and Alzack finally boyfriend and girlfriend yet?" Levy asked her confused.

"N-No! We're just friends!" Bisca shot back with a red flush on her cheeks, before her eyes saddened. "At least, that's what he wants. I'm almost ready to give up on him asking me soon."

"Well why don't you ask him?" Levy responded with a curious expression.

"We've been friends for so long, we came from the west to Fairy Tail together. If he doesn't feel the same, I'll ruin our friendship..." Bisca replied saddened and heartbroken, before her eyes darted to Levy. "What about you? You've got Jet and Droy all over you, how you picked one of them yet?"