Chapter 1

[Y/N] 's Pov

I woke up from a yell as I groaned "God damnit Genesis..  " I huffed getting out of bed with sigh. I looked at the time noticing it was 2:31 am with the sun glaring at me. I just stripped off my Pajamas and put on a outfit.

I went downstairs of course after Brushing my teeth and brushing my (H/l) (H/c) hair

I went downstairs of course after Brushing my teeth and brushing my (H/l) (H/c) hair. I saw Genesis my Adoptive sister come from the Set up room/Gaming room mad to which I laughed "Rage again? " she glared at me "Shut it sis " and huffed crossing her arms. Genesis had light brown skin and Hazel eyes. Her Black or brown hair went to her waist and was down with bangs in the front going down her chest.

I noticed she wore a Jason shirt which made me gasp

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?! "  she chuckled "Le Internet dear sis now Wanna Record some Friday the 13th? " I nodded "Hell yeah Boy! " and raced off to the Gaming room with her Tailing behind me

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?! "  she chuckled "Le Internet dear sis now Wanna Record some Friday the 13th? " I nodded "Hell yeah Boy! " and raced off to the Gaming room with her Tailing behind me. This was gonna be one hell of a match.

-time skip brought to you by Genesis creepy laughter as Jason-

"NOW ITS MY TURN BISH! " I yelled Laughing evilly as I threw a knife at Genesis but she dodged "aw come on Jason just wants a hUg! " I said in a creepy voice. Suddenly the game stopped and we were kicked out "Aww the host Left! " Genesis said giggling and checked her twitter "too ba-HOLY FUCK TITS! " she yelled causing me to jump "what Is it?! " she rushed over and shoved her phone in my face.

It was a tweet from vanossgaming well not to us but his followers or whatever and it said: 'dear subscribers me and the gang are having a contest and whoever wins gets to play with us! ' I blinked "holy fuck how do we enter?! " Genesis began reading "it says we need to post a pic on instagram and describe how we found his channel with he hastag #nightowlcontest " I stood up "Then let's enter! "  Genesis nodded "hell yeah! "

-after entering And like 2 days later-

The contest had finally ended and me and Genesis had been practicing  a choreography. That was till we heard a ding from Genesis phone and she went over and checked it. It was a Tweet from vanoss and said 'Congrast to @/imgingin and @/h2o[y/n] for Wining the contest! Please pm me your skypes' Genesis looked at me "WE WON!" She screamed fangirling as i screeched "NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!" We both ran like idiots till bumping into each other and falling like idiots.

I sat up "alright so Pm him girl!" I said excitedly but also nervously since i am meeting my idol. Genesis had did just that and got a reply telling Him that she'll add both to the call. We looked at each other and quickly rushed to dry off the sweat and reapplied our make up and put on comfy clothes.

We rushed to the gaming room and sat down. Suddenly a Skype call happened and all we could hear is yelling and swears. We giggled and Genesis being her outgoing self yelled over the others "WHATS GOOD IN THE HOOD! " and that's when the Silence happened. I busted out laughing as faces looked at the cam in surprise and we both turned our Camera's on showing are faces.

The Canasian who I knew as Evan spoke up laughing "Sorry we didn't notice you at first! You must be the obvious Winners" he smiled. I grinned "Yeppers! My name is [Y/n]  and that's my best bud and Adoptive Sis Genesis" she waved smirking when Marcel spoke up "IM FINALLY NOT THE ONLY BLACK IN HERE! " He cheered causing everyone to Laugh. Evan shook his head "Anyways on to Introductions! I'm sure you already know us but I'm Evan! " The fohawx male said grinning "Marcel at your service~" Genesis rolled her eyes but chuckled "Tyler" another said smiling "Craig and no Im totally not Mini down there ~" he winked Jokingly making me snort and others to groan at him "David but I like Nogla more" "Lui! " a guy said in a squeaker voice making us both laugh and soon introductions zoomed by fast.

"I can tell this will be a interesting Gaming session " Genesis said smiling.