Fire & Ice (A Drinny Fanfiction)

A/N So this is my first story. It's already on my instagram @dracos_army. Read and comment your thoughts on it? Thanks for reading :-) and hope you enjoy it XD

Disclaimer: Harry Potter does not belong to me,but the plot and any character you don't know does.

Don't steal my story,fanfic cover or whatever. THIS BOOK IS COPY-RIGHTED

There might be some other stories with the same name but whatever so yea

Fire & Ice©dracos_army
*******************************

Introduction:

Ginny's POV

The great hall could be filled with chattering and there was excitement in the air. The first years could not wait to be sorted. I glanced at the first years,some were excited,some nervous. I remember my first year. Ron and Harry had gone missing. I was nervous for the sorting,thinking what if i wasnt in Gryffindor? Mum and Dad would have been so diappointed,i was so relieved when the hat called out "Gryffindor". "Gin? Earth to Ginny!" "Wha-" i asked,looking up at Hermione. "How was your summer?" she asked excitedly. "Great! I started drawing! Wanna see some of the drawings later in the common room?" I grinned at her.She nodded enthusiastically. My gaze shifted to where Ron was sitting. He was stuffing his mouth with the chicken drumsticks. I laughed as he furiously bit into the chicken and he glared at me. I looked around the great hall and sighed. It was great to be back at Hogwarts. Where i spend my childhood. Where all my friends were. Where my life was.