Synopsis

"If you don't get out of my face girl. You going to wish we never met" I pushed her  hard to get her out of my face.

She stumbled back tripping on the small stool behind and hit her head hard on the tiled floor near the edge of the staircase. Next thing I see is blood. I began breathing hard which results in me having a panic attack which is not what I need right now as my better half lies before my eyes bleeding and barely breathing.

My body unable to move due to shock, what have I done. I willed my body to move and couldn't realize where that screaming voice came from only to realize it's my own voice. I immediately ran to the aid of my cousin and best friend.

"Bella. Bella. BELLA", I screamed. " Bella, Bella. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do this." I panicked really hard, I swear I didn't mean to do this. I regreted getting into an argument over some thing so trivial and stupid. I had to think of something fast or I'll loose the only person I considered family, If I called an ambulance it would take a while to get here and I would have lost my best friend.

What do I do next.

This is a story about two cousin's, Bella Abriana Smith and Briella Adriana Styles who would go to the ends of thee earth for each other.  Being born from both twin parents, no one would tell they were cousins because they very much looked like twins but were born 2 months apart. They've been together since birth and they plan on keeping this that way. Or will a certain event occur that will try and separate them or are they inseparable as they make it to be or will they loose one another in hopes of finding themselves

Join them on their journey to find out

............................

Might slowly be updating this after His Love For Me (HLFM)