Chapter 30 - The Happy Ending

Kimberly Medilton

"Honey.. I'm so proud of you." My mom hugged me and I smiled.

"Not graduated just yet mom.." I said and she chuckled.

"But still.. you're graduating today."

"Little sis.. Come and give your big brother a hug." Elenor said and I walked to him. I hugged Zion and Camilla too.

"Where is my pumpkin pie???" I turned to see my dad. He arrived a little bit late because his stomah ache problems.

"Daddy.." I walked to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so proud that my little girl is graduating.."

"Thankyou daddy.."

"I have a surprise for you." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Turn around." He said and I released the hug. I turned my body around and my eyes widen.

"Ethan!!!" I squealed and ran to him. I literally jumped to him and hugged him tightly. He twirled me around and chuckled.

"Hey beautiful."

"I can't believe that you're here.. I thought you were going to Greece."

"Nah.. I cancel and ask my brother to go." He smiled. Suddenly his parents came a long too and I can't believe this. This is like one of the best day ever.

The graduation is getting started so my family and Ethan's family asked me to go there. They will sit at the back to watch me graduating. I smiled and I can't believe that I'm officially finish reaching my dreams. I wasn't easy to get into this finish line.

Ethan supported me a lot, he had been so patient towards me and just helping me with a lot of things especially studying. With LDR, I can say that our love is stronger than before.

My family sure loves Ethan, he's smart and just really loving. My brother didn't give the permission at first but Ethan proved them that he's capable for me. Not only my family but Ethan's family do love me too and they often ask me to go for a trip together which is so awesome.

"Kimberly Medilton." My name was called and I walked to the stage. I shook my professor and hugged him. He chuckled and told me that I've worked so hard all this time. I walked down from the stage and I saw my family alog with Ethan's standing and clapping their hands for me. My mom even cried.. oh mom..  I walked back to my seat and after the ceremony's finished. I walked back to my family.

"Congratulations honey!!" My mom squealed.

"Thankyou mom.. Where Ethan?" I asked and looked around because he's nowhere to be found.

"Little sis!!! Congratulations!!!" Zion said and I hugged him.

"Thanks.."

"Me too.." I turned to my sister and my eyes widen when I saw Blane.

"Hey Blane.. You're late."

"Sorry.. My jet got little problem earlier but congratulations." He said and hugged him briefly.

"My turn!" I hugged my sister Camilla.

"Come here cupcake.." My dad said loudly and I glared at him.

"Dad.." I hissed and still hugged him.

"So proud of you."

"Thanks dad.."

"Where's Ethan?" I turned and looked around.

"Looking for me?" I turned to the side and he was already smiling widely.

"Where were you?" I asked and hugged him. He kissed the side of my head and smiled.

"Kimberly Medilton.." He held both of my hands and I raised my eyebrows.

"Hmm?"

"I know we both still so so young.. but you know that I love you right?" He asked and I nodded smiling.

"I know."

"Marry me.." My eyes widen when he suddenly proposed.

"I can't live without, Kimberly. I can't imagine my life without you around. I know.. We're still young but you're the one that I want to spend my life with. I don't want anyone else and you make me learn a lot of things in life.. I love you so so much, Kimberly. Will you marry me and be my wife?" He suddenly kneeled and I closed my mouth with the both of my hands.

People were starting to set their eyes on us and they were like.. say yes say yes..

Ethan took out a ring from his pocket and looked up to me. He smiled and asked "Kimberly Medilton.. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I said and people were cheering. I hugged Ethan and kissed him passionately. He slipped the ring to my ring finger and looked straight to my eyes.

"I love you so much.."

"I love you too, bad boy."

The End