51-60

51. Henri Matisse was one of his favourite painters.

52. At a time, Lennon wanted to start a Beatles clothing retailer, similar to Marks & Spencer.

53. As a child, Lennon preferred receiving paint boxes, pencils and paper than toys. 

54. Though experimenting with vegetarianism in the sixties, John was the only Beatle who didn’t become a full-time vegetarian and always ended up eating meat. 

55. He kept a light on while he slept, as he hated the dark.

56. Early in the Beatles’ career, Lennon would sing half the set with a humorous French, German or Mexican accent.

57. Lennon tried to get in touch with his father, Alfred, a week after Beatles manager, Brian Epstein, passed away from an overdose.

58. Yoko once invited Lennon to a 13-day dance festival that would take place entirely “in the mind.” 

59. When Lennon lived in America, the FBI studied all of his lyrics and analyzed all television appearances in an effort to find a legal reason to deport him.

60. Lennon stole a harmonica from a small music shop in the Netherlands. Years later once he was famous, a small group of fans traveled to the store and reimbursed the owner for his loss.

Heyyyy sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was busy with school and stuff. But I'll have this done, and the last chapter of facts. Hope you enjoy!!