"See you soon gorgeous" he says sweetly. "I love you."

"Love you too" I reply before we hang up. I skip down the steps as my dad is closing the trunk of the car.

"You done flirting with your boyfriend?" he smirks making me roll my eyes as I walk towards the car and pull on the passenger door handle.

"He called me" I reply defensively as we climb into the car.

"Mhm" he hums.

"He did" I exclaim as a laugh tumbles from my lips.

"Okay" he replies with an unconvinced smile.

"You know what. Whatever" I laugh as I buckle my seatbelt. "Why don't you just drive?"

"Yea yea" he laughs as he puts the car in reverse. "To Philly we go."

*************************************************************************************

The second we pull into the driveway of the Matthews' home Morgan is rushing out the door to meet us. "Maya" she exclaims as she runs to me.

"Morgan" I smile as I throw my arms around the blonde. "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Same to you darling" she replies with a wide smile. "Everyone's already inside. Josh was convinced you wouldn't be here for another hour or so." I roll my eyes as my dad retrieves my bags.

"I'm sure" I laugh. "Maybe I should come inside and prove my lovely boyfriend wrong" I add making Morgan laugh.

"Go put my baby brother in his place. He deserves it" she insists playfully. I laugh as I brush past her and head into the house. I'm immediately met with the scents of the holiday and a smile pulls at my lips. I forgot how amazing it feels to come home to a home cooked meal. I wander further into the house and spot Riley sitting on a barstool in the kitchen beside Lucas while Amy and Topanga stand behind the counter cooking and laughing. A smile pulls at my lips as I move towards them, placing my hands on Riley's shoulders.

"Boo" I exclaim causing my best friend to turn around on her chair to look at me. Her eyes light up and a grin pulls at her lips.

"Peaches" she shouts as she pulls me into a hug.

"Hi honey" I laugh as we pull apart. "Happy Thanksgiving" I add happily as I look to the rest of the group.

"You made it" Amy exclaims. "Josh was sure-."

"I was going to be late" I roll my eyes. "Yea my boyfriend has absolutely no faith in me" I laugh as I lean against the counter. "Where is he anyway?" I ask, glancing around.

"With the boys in the living room watching the football game" Topanga replies. I roll my eyes as I push back off the counter.

"Of course he is" I laugh. "I'll be right back" I smile as I leave the kitchen and head to the living room. I spot my boyfriend sitting on the sectional beside Cory with Auggie sitting on the floor in front of him. My dad has joined them, sitting beside Cory with Eric on his other side while Alan sits on the recliner off to the left. Alan's in the middle of yelling at the television screen when I walk in. Auggie spots me and bring my finger to my lips to shush him. I sneak up behind my boyfriend and put my hands on his shoulders. "Hi babe."

He looks up and spots me, a smile lighting up his face. "You made it."

"I told you I would" I laugh as he stands up and moves towards me.

"Come here" he smiles, tugging my arm and pulling me upstairs. We go through the second door on the right and he shuts it behind us. "I missed you" he says sweetly as he pulls me into his arms.