Exasperation

Day 3.

As always, Karma was up early. He was not really a big sleeper you see. He stretched and went to make breakfast. After cooking blueberry pancakes, he installed himself in front of the TV, watching one of his favourite Anime. The advantage of leaving alone was that he could do whatever the hell he wanted. After finishing breakfast, he started to think about his day. It was Wednesday so he only have a half day of class. Since he was in E-class he was dispensed from Clubs activities. Today he would need to be more calm. He tested the patience of the teacher but now he must learn his way of living.

7:30 ... He must prepare and go to class. Well he didn't need to but, if you ask him he will deny it, he was looking forward to go to school. Class-E seems more fun than he though it would be. Plus he really liked Nagisa back in the other class so he was happy to meet him again.

Arriving before everybody, he climbed what he would call now is "usual tree". And looked at his classmates coming. He could recognise some people, Isogai, Maehara, Nagisa and even a guy called Okajima. He remembered him because he had a pretty perverted mind. But the other ... He could remind their face but not their Name. He was pretty bad at remembering Names. He watched a group of girls chatting at the gates. What was they doing there, not coming inside, class was almost starting.

Then he saw a hurricane of Blond hair running to them. He could not hear what they were saying but by their Body language them seemed to lecture Rio, who looked very apologetic. So she was not an early raiser uh? That's interesting. Karma, then jumped down the tree and went to class. He would have time to study his two new toys there.

"Rio you're late again" exclaimed Kayano

"Sorry Sorry, I was up late yesterday" Apologised Rio. That was a blunted lie. She was in bed early, she just couldn't manage to sleep. She didn't know how but this devil occupied her mind, and wouldn't leave her at peace. She hoped it would be soon over and that very quickly he would be something old. She was dead tired but the advantage about having a one night of insomnia, is that she managed to elaborate a plan to get rid of him and to get back to her awaited hours of blissful sleep.

Rio was proud of her. She decided to avoid him at any cost. If she didn't pay him any attention, her brain will just forgot him right? With that in mind, she followed the girls into the class. And when she entered the room, she purposely ignored the back row of sits and went to her place.

Hayami followed her.

"What happened yesterday night?"

"Just some trouble sleeping, nothing to worry about"

"You sure?" inquired Hayami

"Positive!" smiled Rio "You like to worry to much Rinka, I am fine it happens some time to oversleep"

"If you say so but..." she started

"Hello, Hello Everyone! Are you yet ready to really try to kill me?!! Nyu-Nuyn-nyun" Koro-sensei hummed.

Without waiting, everybody in the class started to shoot.

"Hara" Koro-sensei began

"Here"

"Hazama"

"Here"

"Fuwa"

"Here"

"Muramatsu"

"Dying there"

It continued on and on until nobody had any bullet left.

"Well, now that you don't have anything else to do, let's begin the class" Koro-sensei continued. "Bushido History, or the art of the Samurai! It could be a very useful class for you if you want to kill me the old way."