"You are definitely like your ancestor Robin Hood" Amy said to her cousin.

"Yeah, it runs in the family" Her cousin said, posing with the bow and arrow. Making Amy giggle cutely.

"Definitely. Well, it's great that you're improved, Rob. Keep it up" Amy said to her cousin Rob.

"Thanks" Rob said, heading inside with her.

Now I had the chance to get down from the tree. As I got down I head into the forest to find the river to catch some fish with my paw-hands. Eventually my ears perked up when I hear a river roaring lowly, which means I'm getting close. I found the river and I waited patiently until I swipe my paw-hand into the water and caught a huge salmon fish. It started to wiggle aggressively in my paw but I punctured my claws to kill it. I sat at the rock to eat my fish and spit out the tiny little bones in it. I looked around and at the waterfall. But then I resumed eating my fish in peace and quiet. Luckily there are no hunters around now.

But then I heard something in the bushes, "Hmm?" I dropped my eaten fish on the ground. Wait a second, it's not a hunter. My nose caught a scent and I recognized that scent. It's that same wild bear that stole my den! Indeed I was right when that bear walked out of the bushes and stood on his hind legs and roared at me. I bared my teeth and snarled like a mad wolf.

"GRRRRRR!!!!!" I slowly walked on all fours, pacing back and forth without looking away from that vicious wild bear. The bear took menacing steps towards me trying to tell it's his territory and not mine. But I am not gonna give up! I crouched and jumped at the bear, biting him on the shoulder. But the bear then hits me hard with his paw, giving me five slashes on my chest. The bear stood on his hind legs again and roared before trying to strike me again. This time I dodged and tackled the bear.

(Amy's POV)

I was taking a hike in the forest again to find Sonic. I brought my picnic basket with food to share with him, "Where is Sonic?" I said to myself while searching. Just then I heard splashing and roaring from the river, one sounded like a wolf and the other a bear. Then I heard screaming! That can only mean one thing! A fight between Sonic and a bear!

I ran to where it's coming from and saw Sonic getting slashed by a wild bear! I'm no match for this wild predator but I gotta think fast to get that wild beast away from Sonic!

"Hey! Over here!" I shouted to get the bear's attention. The bear stops attacking Sonic and saw me, "Yeah, that's right! I do not like how you bully this poor wolf for no reason! Let me tell you something, wild beast! If I see you bullying this wolf or any other small animals in the forest I will have those hunters hunt your head! UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!" I yelled so loud like a mad woman at the wild vicious beast. But it did startle the bear. It growls in defeat and leaves the injured blue werehog alone, not in the mood to fight me. I then ran to Sonic and saw the slashes the bear made on his chest and arm, he needs help now before he loses too much blood. I can hear him whimper in pain like a real wolf.

"Help..." He groaned and tries to get up but I helped him on his feet. The picnic is canceled. Looks like I'm gonna have to use the picnic sheet to wrap it around on Sonic's claw marks on his chest to stop the bleeding. I took out the picnic sheet from my basket and wrapped it around on Sonic's chest and tied it up.

"Can you stand?" I asked him.

"I think so. I need some rest too" He groaned a little.

"We gotta get you to my house. My grandmother lives there but I'm sure I'll reason with her" I said, helping Sonic to walk.

"Thank you" Sonic smiled weakly.

Soon we arrived at my house and then I opened the door, "Granny! Rob! I need help!"

"What is it?!" My grandma ran out and gasps when she saw Sonic the Werehog.

"A werehog?!" Rob gasped.

"Granny. Rob. He's not like the werehog who ate our ancestor. He's an innocent boy" I reasoned with them.

"But...he looks so much like the one that ate my grandmother" My grandma said.

"Maybe the one you're talking about could be my Great Grandfather" Sonic weakly said but groaned a little.

"Amy, get rid of him. We can't let that happen again" My grandmother was getting slightly paranoid.

"No Granny. I can't leave him out there to die. Look at him. He's bleeding badly and I'm not gonna watch him suffer" I said, a little upset that my Granny can't give Sonic a chance. I helped Sonic go upstairs to my room. I placed him on my bed and removed the picnic sheet to treat his wounds. I took the first aid and took out the bandages and stitches.

"Hold still, Sonic. This might sting a little" I said and carefully fixed his wounds.

"I just hope these don't give me ugly scars" Sonic moans.

"Easy Sonic. Just relax" I shushed him.