The Crazy Ones

Hi Guys!! This is my first story I'm writing on Wattpad, so if you like it, feel free to tell people about it, if you don't, then that's okay, you won't hurt my feelings. and feel free to leave suggestions on how to make it better. Thanks! -AJ

________________________

Prologue

The year was 2100. It was a bright and sunny day. A child no older than 14 was outside in the meadow by her house.

She knew any day now, a big decision would change her life forever.

As she looked to the sky, she knew something bad was going to happen. It's only noon, and yet, it's starting to darken awfully quick. She thought.

The girl started in a fast pace toward her house. She screamed at the sky, "Not yet, not now. I'm not ready yet!" All of a sudden, she found herself running to the house.

It started thundering outside by now.

She was sprinting, full-speed, at her house. She was only 30 feet away away now, 25....

However, she could already see the storm moving in on her. She thought to herself, Only 15 feet, 15 feet and I will be safe! She was 10 feet away, but she knew she was too late. She started screaming for help, but no one could hear her.

All of a sudden, it seemed like the ground was grabbing at her feet, and she noticed that it actually was. The tree roots were coming out of the ground and pulling at her ankles!

They were pulling her into the ground, they were pulling her into her doom.

___________________________

Hey, thanks for reading the prologue! Any suggestions for the next chapter? I'll be sure to read them!

And what do you think happened to this mystery girl?

Anyways, bye! -AJ