Quirk stealer

(aizawa room)

All might sat next to aizawa " yumi is back" There was no answer at first " is that so" " She actually used her quirk to save me and the students. I would of never thought she would use it again, it did took me by surprised when she had landed on my shoulder" All might laughed " she still fights just as good, she can still use one for all just like me" " why is she back?" aizawa said " I really don't know" All might said scratching his head " but she sure did get prettier since the last time I saw her, much more mature too" Aizawa stared at where he heard All might's voice. " I see" 

( yumi aka quirk stealer)

I just got done helping recovery girl with the last of the students that were hurt " its been awhile since I saw you quirk stealer" recovery girl said. I laughed " well the pressure of being a hero took a total on me, plus when I almost died 5 years ago. That didn't help. " " heroes can fall, but the mightiest heroes will rise back up again" I stared at her " yes I know " As I walked the hall ways of the school, I smiled. Who would of ever thought i'd be walking down these hallways. I was going by a class room and stopped when I saw aizawa standing in front of class. ' so he became a teacher' . He must really like his job, the aizawa I knew wouldn't try to stop all whole group of villains by himself. He really grew up, now he looks so much like a man. One of the heroes that we admired when we were little kids. One of the students saw me, their eyes widen. I smiled and walked away. I was sitting outside, it must be lunch already. I went to go turn around when I saw the same student from earlier. She had brown hair that stopped a little bit before her shoulder. " your the one who helped All might save us" I laughed " well I guess so" " Thats so awesome, who would ever thought i'd be save by one of my favorite heroes" I stood there shocked " me? favorite hero?" " yes, your so amazing, your quirk is amazing to. " " well thank you, but i'm a retired hero now" she looked at me " it was after the fight with your sister 5 years ago, wasn't. I remember everyone being a little scared of you cause you come from a family of villains. " This girl how did she know all of this. " yes thats right" I said quietly. " still even if your family is villains, that doesn't mean you are. You have proved that over and over that you aren't. " A tear fell from my eye, this girl who admired, knew my past but still said I was her favorite hero. " thank you " she bowed and left. 

5 years ago, I fought my sister. I never wanted to fight her, but she was harming innocent people. Me and shota was on a date that day when everything happened. My sister's quirk is where she can mutate someones quirk or take control over your body while using your quirk. I remember like it was yesterday, the images of the buildings on fire, people laid out on the street bleeding. During our fight, my sister had gotten ahold of shota and controlled his body, she had him blocking all of the quirks I had got for the day. She had shota stab me in the stomach with a sword. I will never forget the look of terror in his eyes  that day. The terror of loosing me, the terror of being forced to stab me. While I laid on the ground bleeding, my sister was laughing. Blood was seeping out around me. I laid in a puddle of my own blood. My sister walked up by me " my dear sister, your such a fool. Loving someone is a terrible weakness. You made the wrong choice when you decided to become a hero" she laughed. In that moment, with the strength that I had left. I pulled the sword from my stomach and stabbed her in the chest with it. Her eyes widen " what, how?" she fell over, I fell to the ground. I remember shota came over and held me in his arms. He sat there crying, waiting for help to come. I truly thought I was going to die that day. After that day was when shota became distant with me. Thats when I became a chicken and wanted us to stop being heroes. I became so scared of everything, i'm not surprised that he told me get out of his life and leave him alone. 

I was heading out the school gate when I caught a look of All might. I walked over to him " how are you doing?" He turned when he heard my voice " ah yumi " " All might, to be honest, I miss being a hero. But i'm so scared of something happening like 5 years ago. " All might stared at me " what exactly happened 5 years ago. Aizawa wouldn't tell me a thing" I explained to him what happened " she made aizawa stab you, no wonder why he never wanted to talk about it" " All might, I want you to train me, I will make baby steps. But I want to help people again. I miss the feeling. I want to overcome this fear I have. " All might smiled " of course"