Review: The Shattered World Of Mystical Creatures

Reviewed by: jash_parikh

We will start your review in a specific order...

Cover: Just a background image that looks more like an anime girl than a character. There is no justification of 'Mystical Creatures' as your title says. There is also no author name or book name! What book has that? This doesn't even qualify this as a cover! Go to cover shops that will make good covers for you with small payments like chapter dedication and/or follows. You desperately need it. For this you get 0.1/1.

Title: All though 'Mystical creatures' sounds a bit too mainstream, the title is intriguing. For this you get 0.85/1.

Description: Leaving unanswered questions to create mysteries and pique interest is good, but what was this? It has no justification of the title, no explanation of your mystical creatures, no introduction of the character and all in all it's such an incomplete blurb I wouldn't even classify it as one. For this you get 0.15/1.

Beginning: Your book doesn't look like a novel at all. You don't describe your own characters, you don't describe either the setting or the surrounding and it feels so incomplete. I have honestly no feedback for you. Your author's notes indicate this book isn't all that important to you, but that doesn't matter to me. Your plot hasn't quite shaped up yet and looks cloudy. Your style of writing and vocabulary also need massive improvement. For this you get 0.85/2.

Your total score is: 1.95/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME.