2| Naked, Bloody and Dead

We grabbed a handkerchief and wiped our lips.

"It tastes good, but, I don't know" I said. "Yeah, maybe we shouldn't eat it" Allegra said. "I have an idea, let's throw it in the trash and leave our plates so it looks like we ate it" Lily said. "Your so rude, Lily. Just leave it" Sunniva said. "Yeah let's just leave it" Allegra said. "Fine let's go" I sighed.

I looked at Viktor and saw he was busy so I just left.

We walked over to another booth and saw that there was bubble tea. So,who wouldn't get bubble tea, am I right? Each one of us got and we walked around school looking for a fun booth.

Then, we found the horror booth. And we lined up. And it took a few minutes before it was our turn.

We walked in and held each others hands.

There a little girl standing on the side of the room with a doll.

"Can you help me?" She asked. No one spoke. "Please?" She asked again not even turning back to look at us. "Guys, let's just go!" I shouted and we all started to scramble away.

The little girl turned and revealed a hideous creature and she started floating towards us. She kept screaming and screaming and so did we.

"Run!" Gwen shouted. "Go! Go! Go!" All of us kept screaming and screaming.

Then, I felt someone grab my leg, I looked back and saw a zombie. I screamed and kicked him away. We went through so much horrors and we finally found the door and they opened it for us and we hurried outside.

"Why the hell did we go in there?!" Ian shouted. "We always go in the horror booth!" Gwen said. "But why is it way more scarier now?!" I asked. "How should we know?" Sunniva said.

We walked to the gym and there was a huge buffet lade out for the whole school. We grabbed some food and ate them.

"Hey, have you heard? There were so much people missing since the first day of Family week" Andre said to his group of friends as they passed by. "People? Missing?" Allegra said. "How? It's still like, the 3 day of family week, 2 more days to go" Sunniva said.

Hmmmm. That's weird. Never in any school year had we had any student missing, even in any ovation here in school. Like family week.

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me jump. I turned around, scared, from the horror booth.

"Ohhh it's just you" I sighed in relief seeing Viktor. "Um... okay? What happened to you guys?" He asked looking at each of our pale faces. "We were in the horror booth" Gwen said. "Ohhh. Anyways..." he turned back to me. "Can you do me a favor?" He asked. "Yes, what is it?" I asked. "I'm really tired and hungry, so can you please close the Booth for me, you just have to put the cloth over it" he said and sat down beside me. "Sure!" I said. "We'll come!" Allegra and Ian said as they stood up.

We were about to walk away but Viktor grabbed my hand.

"Ohh and don't, never, go in the back room" he said. I nodded.

We walked towards the booth as the sun started to set.

Allegra's P.O.V.

I grabbed the cloth and saw the door to the back room. "Wanna go in?" I asked Ian. She nodded with a smirk.

I let go of the cloth and slowly turned the doorknob. It was dark inside.

"Where's the light switch? " I asked. I made my hand wander around the walls to look for the light switch. I finally found it and turned the light switch on.

I turned back to Ian and she looked like she just saw a ghost. Her face was pale, she was shaking.

"Ian? What's wrong?" I asked. She didn't face me. She just kept starting in front. Then, she raised her hand and pointed in the direction she was looking at.

I turned to the direction she was looking at and I felt my heart being pulled out and placed back in again with very bad stitching.

There, hanging like butchered pig, we're the people that went missing.

All naked, bloody, and dead.