Chapter 5: Pop (Mature content!)

Start from the beginning

Carson started to hold Brighton's waist and then slipped it up to the sides of her breasts. Their bodies came closer to each other. Brighton laid her hands grabbing Carson's butt cheeks as his dick is pitted in between his and her body. Carson on the other hand held her neck and they kissed passionately.

"Cars, let's go dry ourselves first," smiled Brighton realizing they're dripping wet after the shower. "Oh, sorry Bri," replied Carson. "It's fine," giggled Brighton tapping his stiffy.

Upon finishing drying themselves, they applied oil on their bodies and then they hopped on to the bed. Carson then remembered the deleted timeline back last year when he cuddled Brighton in the tent. He wants to tell Brighton when he had an erection seeing her naked when they were changing their clothes at the tent, and the Tree of Life but he hesitated. He now knows that this is the right time to make love. This night will be so much fun and far from uncanny.

Brighton went on top of him with her legs spread over Carson's legs. Once Carson's dick is inside her, she started to move back and forth while they kiss and tongue so passionately. Carson is slipping his hands all over Brighton's back, sides and breasts as they rocked a little bit harder. Brighton continues to kiss Carson on his lips and neck.

They continued making love for almost half an hour and then Carson felt that he's about to blow so he stopped Brighton from moving. "Wait Bri, please get that," he said pointing at a condom packet. Brighton got the packet, tore it with her teeth and inserted the rubber into Carson's dick and then they continued to passionately make love.

In a couple more minutes, they rocked and groaned harder. This was the best feeling they ever felt in all their lives. They were panting slowly feeling the epitome level of pleasure. And at last, they both released their love as both of them had their mouths open and eyes closed. When they stopped moving, Brighton just laid on top with Carson's dick is still inside her. Then after a few more minutes, Brighton laid down beside Carson as they cuddled while being so exhausted.

"Happy birthday bae," greeted Brighton. "Thank you so much bae," said Carson. "Anything for you bae," replied Brighton. As they kissed each other's lips, Carson laid his hand on Brighton's sides and she laid hers on Carson's chest.

"Brighton, I wanna tell you something," said Carson. "Yes bae?" asked Brighton. "You are my best friend, you are my soul mate, you are my bae and..." he replied. "And what?" asked Brighton. Carson looked her in the eyes with a sweet smile and said: "I love you so much Brighton." Brighton's eyes begin to get wide, she started to touch Carson's face and she replied: "I love you too Carson, I love you so much bae." And then they kissed passionately and tongued. They fell asleep while cuddling naked.

-

Carson's phone suddenly rang waking them up:

*"Monday to Sunday, yeah we get it all day everyday
Monday to Sunday, yeah we get it all day everyday
Yeah we get it all day everyday
No, no, no days off, no days off..."*

"Oh, it's 8 am," said Carson as he swipes his phone to stop the alarm as they were still cuddling. "I thought it was my phone, that's my alarm ringtone too," she said. "That's so sweet. Good morning bae," said Carson. "Good morning bae," replied Brighton kissing Carson's neck.

"Do you wanna take a bath?" asked Carson. "Why? You still smell so good Cars," she said. "You still smell good as well Bri," replied Carson kissing her neck, "But it's gonna be our last fun time together for a while." "OK then," she said. They took turns using the toilet and then started to take a bath after that.

They took a bath using only one shower as they rubbed soap on each other's bodies. Brighton would tease him sliding her fingers around his fully erected penis. Carson would slide his hands on Brighton's neck down to her breasts and nipples. "It seems you want a round two," giggled Brighton. "I'm fine, it's just natural I would get hard, you're so sexy bae," smiled Carson.

"Nah just kidding, I'm still sore from last night, that was my first time by the way," said Brighton. "Oh my god, me too!" replied Carson. "Really? I heard you had some with Jordyn," joked Brighton. "What? No, we never made love, we're just best friends," replied Carson. "Haha, just kidding, I'm just messing with you," laughed Brighton. "I would sometimes touch myself though, but I haven't done it for a few weeks," he said. "We'll that's natural mostly for boys but girls also do that, although I haven't really tried it until last night. You gave me the time of my life," added Brighton.

"I can give you a hand though, do you want some?" she said. "Are you sure?" Carson replied. "Oh come on, it's my bae's birthday and besides, I'm not in my period so no problem," said Brighton. "Oh OK, thanks bae," said Carson.

And so Brighton stimulated Carson by rubbing his up-right dick while sliding her other hand around his body. Carson then continued to touch Brighton's breast and nipples. After a dozen minutes, Carson's cum splashed on Brighton several times which lasted for more than a minute. "That's all?" she asked. "Yeah, that was so good, thanks again bae," replied Carson. Brighton then kissed him on his lips. Carson cleaned Brighton's body as they both giggled.

After drying up, they dressed up and ordered food from room service. Their food were served shortly after. While eating breakfast, they discussed about having a private relationship. The only people who will know are their parents and a very few close friends. Upon finishing breakfast, they packed their things and Brighton bid farewell and they kissed for the last time. Brighton left the hotel suit and Carson turned on the TV. After 30 minutes, Carson left the suit and joined the Pop Nation tour people at the hotel lobby.