The Dibs

Matt let out an exaggerated sigh. "Ugh! Why?!" He exclaimed, after he got off the phone, causing the rest of the guys to turn their attention to him.

"What's your problem?" Nick asked, with a chuckle.

"Y/N's coming to visit us for a while." He replied, before both he and Nick rolled their eyes.

Kenny shrugged, and furrowed his brows. "What's the problem? We all love your sister!"

Matt scoffed. "That, that's the problem. You guys are all over her, and it's not okay!"

Nick nodded in agreement. "It makes both of us very uncomfortable." He added.

Page rolled his eyes. "Dude, your sister is hot! We can't help but be interested." He stated, and Kenny, Marty, and Cody nodded in agreement with him.

Nick started to dry heave, and Matt's face scrunched up.

"She most certainly is not! She looks exactly like Nick!" Matt started. "Are all of you into Nick too? Because it's the same thing."

Nick shook his head. "It's really, really, not. And she does not look exactly like me. She looks way more like you." He stated.

Matt shrugged. "It's still weird!"

Page rolled his eyes. "It's not just that she's hot, which she is, she's also really fun, and easy to talk to." He added.

Matt shook his head, and waved him off.

"Eww! Shut up! No! She's annoying, and bratty!" He exclaimed, just as I walked in.

"Matthew, you'd better not be talking about me." I smiled, as I crossed my arms, and he just rolled his eyes, and chuckled.

"Of course I'm talking about you."

"So, what brings you here Miss Jackson?" Cody asked, a small smirk on his face.

"Well, I have a match tonight. And, I wanted to see Matt and Nick of course." I smiled.

"Can't wait to see your gear." Kenny smirked, and Matt shot him a dirty look.

Page put his arm around me. "You're gonna be great out there. You always are." He smiled, I couldn't help but blush.

Truth be told I had a huge crush on Adam Page, but I knew Matt and Nick would be against it, so I never acted on it, but times like this, were times I really, really, wanted to.

I chuckled. "Thanks Adam." I started, before smiling at the ground. "Well, I have to go get ready for my match, but I'll catch up with you later." And with that I left.

"All of you! Stop it!" Matt exclaimed, as Nick just shook his head in disgust.

"I didn't even say anyfing!" Marty exclaimed.

Nick shook his head. "You didn't have to, you were eye-humping her the whole time!"

Marty furrowed his brows and Page, put his hand on Nick's shoulder.

"Don't worry, none of them are gonna go after Y/N." He assured him, Matt cocked his head.

"How do you know that?" He asked, and Page smirked slightly.

"Because," He started, before turning to look at the rest of the guys. "I call dibs."