" JAKE STOP PLEASE!"

We couldn't find Ethan, since the party. He hasn't picked up his calls or seen his messages, and we were all worried about him. Grayson, Leyla and Alex all went to look for him and I was looking after Dylan, I couldn't stay here, I messaged Aroosa who messaged me back straight way she sent me a picture of her protesting with Lexie... what the fuck? I saw a sign and great... I saw a word as well it fucking said ' Prostitution'...
I put my phone back. Dylan was upstairs doing his homework, while I was dying on the inside.

Knock knock

I run to open the door to see Jake with an angry face and Meredith crying, he threw her towards me and shut the door.

" Where is Ethan?" Jake asked

" We don't know" I said " He hasn't come back since the party"

" Where is he?!" Jake shouted

" I don't know " I said and hugged Meredith" Why?"

" Cause that dick" Jake said " Down in the basement he tried rapping Meredith when she didn't wanted to"

" What?"

" Yes you fucking heard me" Jake said and pulled Meredith away from me

" She was screaming for help yesterday and no one heard" Jake said

" I'm so sorry" I said and tears started to form in my eyes.

" Your not sorry Hannah" and they both left.

I fell on the floor and cried.

" Hannah are you okay?" Dylan asked as he sat next to me.

" Yes" I said " I'm fine" and wiped off my tears.

Me and Dylan got up and sat on the couch. I opened Netflix for him to watch something.

" What do you wanna watch?"

" Anything" He said

Everyone was still looking for Ethan. They haven't found him yet. Dylan fell asleep while watching the movie, I slowly get up and let him down on the sofa and put a blanket on him. I messaged Grayson and he didn't answer and so didn't Alex or Leyla. I messaged Jake:

Me: Hey Jake, I'm sorry about all of this... I never New that Ethan would of done that

Jake: Ey listen it's okay.

Why was he acting like everything was okay?

Me; Okay... Jake I was wondering if Meredith could come here and look after Dylan while you and me go find Ethan?

Jake: Yeah sure!

Me: Thanks Xxx

I put my phone beside me and folded my arms while looking at the blank screen. I waited for Jake and Meredith.

Knock knock

I get up to open the door, I welcome in Meredith while Jake was waiting for me in the car.

" Meredith his asleep" I whispered

Meredith didn't say nothing she looked worried.

" Is everything okay?" I asked

She looked down, I heard her sniffle.

" Meredith look at me" I said I put my hand on her shoulder.

" Be careful" she whispered and wiped of a tear.

I frowned my eyebrows and shut the door. I got inside the car.

" Jake why is Meredith worried?"

" She's still in shock" he said driving

I nodded my head.

" I wonder where Ethan is?" I mumble

" pfft, I don't" Jake said

I looked at him. " What did you just say?"

" You heard me" He said " I don't care where he is, he fucking tried to rape my girlfriend!"

" Jake just calm down" I said trying to hold his arm.

He was driving fast.

" JAKE!" I shouted but he was ignoring me.

He started driving to a speed limit, and it started raining heavily.

" Jake stop please!" I shouted

" HE TRIED HURTING MEREDITH, HE TRIED RAPPING HER! He shouted, the more he shouted the more he went faster.

" JAKE PLEASE STOP!"

I looked opposite me and I could see someone there. Right in the middle off the road. Wth?

" JA- JAKE STOP!" I shouted

" THAT'S HIM" Jake said

I looked at Jake, his face was red. I tried holding his arm but he was too strong.

" JAKE!" I shouted " DON'T HIT HIM PLEASE!"

Jake closed his eyes and...... BANG!

Cliff hanger. Heheheh, vote and comment to find out from the next chapter.