Break - Calum Hood

It had been a stressful week to say the least. Exams, working overtime, schoolwork on the side... and it figured that all of this fell on the week that Calum had off. Once the weekend came, you'd be less stressed, could spare a little more time at him, but during the school week, you felt bad. You both wanted to go out but when you weren't working, you ended up confined in your living room or bedroom, going over endless history notes and calculus equations. Dutifully, Calum still came over and stayed with you... he'd quiz you or play with your dog or help your mom make dinner, but you felt bad. This wasn't how either of you really wanted to spend this week.

Friday afternoon though, Calum wasn't having it. You were too smart, he knew, there was no way you needed all of this prep time. You were sat on your floor with your laptop right in front of you, endless papers scattered around you, and he was lying atop your bed, throwing a football up in the air and catching it repeatedly. "You know babe," he said casually. "I remember reading somewhere that if you do one thing for too long, it's not as effective."

"Pretty sure that's not a real thing, Cal," you replied, not even looking up. Even though you weren't looking, his lips slipped into a pout.

He slipped off your bed, kneeling behind you and wrapping his arms around you. You were barely phased, ignoring him and continuing to write your paper. Calum didn't exactly take well to being ignored. He started to kiss the back of your neck, his lips leaving ghostly trails all along your hairline and behind your ear. Now you sighed, pausing your actions and saying, "Really, Cal? Now?"

"C'mon, Y/N," he whispered into your ear. "Just a few minutes, babe, you can take a break for a few minutes. You'll do amazing on your exams, okay?"

"Calum, I'm trying to guarantee that," you said back, but even you could feel yourself caving. Calum pulled you a little closer to him, and now you could feel his bulge pressing into your back. Slowly, his hand tangled in your hair and angled your face towards his so he could access your lips. The second his lips met yours, you were gone. You relaxed into his arms and kissed him back, starting to angle the rest of your body towards his.

He leaned back against your bed, urging you to straddle his hips. A little nervously, you climbed atop him, your legs draped over his lap and your torso pressed against his. His hands were trailing up and down your sides, lingering over your hips and the curves of your chest, and yours were knotted in his wavy hair, tugging on his locks softly as you worked your lips against his.

"Please," Calum mumbled as you moved your lips to his jawline. "Please, Y/N." He thrust his hips upward slightly, trying to bring his need to your attention. You sighed against his skin, then broke your lips from him before pushing yourself off of him and standing up. He looked at you with big, puppy dog eyes from the ground. You sighed at him again, then brought your fingers to the button on your jeans, popping it open and pushing them down your legs.

As you slid them down, Calum clambered to his feet with a smile on his face, unbuttoning his jeans and tripping out of them excitedly. His shirt was ripped over his head, and then, standing there just in his boxers, he took a step closer to you, his hands now at the hem of your tee shirt. Your fingers were already there, but then he whispered, "Let me do the honor," making you roll your eyes and giggle, but you raised your arms up over your head nonetheless so he could peel the shirt off your torso, leaving you in just your bra and panties.

After discarding your shirt to the side, Calum grinned and then wrapped one of his arms around your waist, bending down and smashing his lips onto yours. He pulled you close, so close that there was no space between you. You felt his arm tighten around your waist, lifting you up and instinctively, you helped but jumping a little and then locking your legs around his hips. With his muscular arms supporting you, he turned and took a step or two towards your bed, then leant forward, depositing you onto the mattress and then crawling on top of you, his lips now traveling away from yours and down your neck, over your collarbones.