I set my gaze to the ground at this point trying to avoid any contact, I mean it's not the most common thing to have a new kid around your school so I guess I understand why some crowds would whisper, snicker and awe. I wasn't too fond of this attention though and made me uncomfortable if anything. Those violent shakes were coming back and I was gripping to the strap of my bookbag like no other.

I was luckily saved when I got to the school from a familiar face pouncing to my side in a side tackle. Of course, it's didn't help me in my current condition by it made me feel a bit better knowing I didn't have to walk these halls alone.

"Hey, t-t-twe-eeek~"

"Hi, erm, Kenn--ny."

He snickers knowing that I let in from his mockery. "So, the first day of schooling here. You excited to see your new group?"

Shit. I forgot that he told me about that. I almost feel as though its fake or maybe I'm just in a state of Cloud Nine that everything feels too good to be true.

"Y-yeah. I can't believe I finally f-found my group.." I thought for a moment as I question who possibly had the silhouetted doves like mine till suspicion crept on me. I remembered the night under the bridge with him, had he ever shown his own marking?

I must have been staring at his wrist as he stifled a laugh and replied something along the lines, "I'll explain later" in a murmur.

He nods with still a smile and then pulls up his hood from his jacket and making his way down the hall. My ticks were coming back from the anxiety, this was a bit nerve-wracking.

I followed him since I had nowhere else to go and wandering off by myself will most likely make me end up in a panic and eyes all over me. I was just nervous, nervous of meeting other doves, bumping into blue chullo, and the crowds of hallways. I tried my best to stay behind Kenny, my hands now together and popping my knuckles out of habit. I kept my head low and bit my cheek trying to hold in any small squeaks. I didn't want to grab any attention. It felt so different walking the halls of a school with someone.

At the moment, I caught a glimpse of Kenny peering behind him looking at me, probably to make sure I was still following him. "You need to hold onto my hand or some shit? You're shaking like a leaf there."

"Ngh, n-o I'm- I'm f-fine."

I took a deep breath in and out and looked up trying to look more manly. Although, I felt that it may have been a mistake as I crumbled a bit from seeing the same crowds of girls from the harbucks. They didn't notice me at first but then the Blonde chick looked up and looked my way.

I swiftly looked away and try to keep my cool but I had an urge to look back and lo and behold she was still gazing. She gave a small wave with a weak smile before going back to her conversation with her friends. I wasn't sure what to do so I just sheepishly smiled and coward back to Kenny's side.

"Who is the group.. over there?"

He hummed a 'hm' before looking behind at the group where the blonde girl stood with till a light bulb went off. "Oh, the rosy perfume chicks? Yeah, they're like the popular slutty group I guess you can say. Every group here knows them mostly because they're always checking every guy out. They all have boyfriends and if they don't, well they probably will get one pretty soon." He whistled a tune before continuing his small introduction to the 'Rosy perfume chicks.' "Even went out with one of them till the "magic ended," if you know what I mean." I shook my head not fully grasping what he's trying to conduct. "You know the whole, connected bond shit?" He stopped in his tracks looking at me with complete disbelief when I still shook my head no.

"Heh, you've never fallen in love? Found that perfect someone? How you're eyes just glow up after staring into that person's eyes for a good while. Wow, that sucks dude. everyone has experienced that here in this school already in some way. "