"Yah, you'll get a cold," I said as I remove the jacket that he'd placed above my shoulders but I felt his hands stopping me.

"Don't." he stopped my hand and quickly fixed the jacket on me.

I flinched as his body touched mine. The sudden contact made my heart flutter.

My eye closed as I smell his perfume.

He smells so good.

My eyes flew open when I heard him chuckle.

Shoot. Did he catch me sniffing him?

I looked down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." he said breaking the silence between us.

A smile slowly tugged from the corner of my lips.

"It's okay. Let's forget about it." I told him as I stare at the dark night before me.

The sky looks beautiful.

"You know what's beautiful about the night sky?" I started. "It's dark and pitch black but the lights coming from the stars are calming. It gives hope that even when darkness succumbs, those little lights altogether makes the difference."

He did not respond to what I said.

"You know what's beautiful about the night sky? It's the fact that you are still standing beautifully under it, appreciating the little things around you even after all the bad things that happened during the bright sky."

I turned around at what he said.

"What-ahm what do you mean?" I stuttered.

Great Jennie, good job on making yourself look stupid.

"Look, I really just want to apologize. I know I've been an ass and I hurt you real bad. I'm really really sorry." he said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Yah,  it's okay. I get it. You don't have to apologize." I told him as I wave my hands.

I'm really bad at this type of confrontation. 

"No. It's not okay." he said as he walks towards me.

I was startled at what he said.

"It's not always okay. You don't always have to pretend that everything is alright. You can't always keep it inside." he told me as he grabbed my arms.

"What are you saying?"

"Get angry at me. Be mad. Yell all you want." he smiled at me reassuringly. "You are entitled to show your emotions as well. You can't always keep it to yourself."

"Yoongi...." my heart felt restless at what he said.

Soon enough,  the images of what happened these past few days flashed before me and again,  the pain that I felt all those times filled within my heart and started building within me.

And then,  tears started streaming down my face.

All the hurt that I keep inside, it all started to go down before me.

I felt his arms wrapped around my body and I hugged him back.

"It's okay not to be okay sometimes Jennie. Tell me everything. All the pain that you've been keeping, share it with me." I looked into his eyes and he looked so sincere.

"I hate you," I said as I balled my fist.

"Why did you hurt me?" I started hitting his chest as my tears stream down my face.