Ch. 12

A/n: Welp, I'm still here so hooray! But I think I might make a one shot book because I've always wanted to do that kind of thing. Let me know if y'all want me to do that. So now have this picture of L from Death Note.

"Well, welcome back to the group ladies, we were just catching up. Come join us!"

We caught up along with some laughs that were missed while the two boys were gone. The bell rang, meaning we had to head to our classes. Jack and Felix had to go to the office to get their schedules and their locker numbers, leaving Bryce, Mark, and I to go to our lockers. Once we made it to the hallway, we went our separate ways.

I went to my locker, to see Felix in the hall. It looks like Felix got the locker to my left.

"Hello Felix, what's your schedule?" I said, greeting the blonde boy. "Oh, hey. I don't know what classes I have, take look at it 'cause I don't know who these teachers are." Felix handed me his schedule. I scanned the piece of paper he gave me.

"Looks like we have the same schedule!" I said enthusiastically. "Really? That's awesome! I wonder what Jack's schedule is." Before I could continue our conversation, the bell rang. We both closed our lockers and went to homeroom.

I went to my desk and gestured Felix to sit behind me. Bryce sat to my left, then Mark sat at my right. Jack came rushing in a few seconds later, since he got lost. He sat in front of me. This class all of the sudden became my favorite.

The teacher was taking roll, then I heard her say name that I wasn't a fan of. Kendall Heart.(btw I don't know his actual last name so I came up with one.) "Is Kendall Heart here?" The teacher asked. People where looking around, like he was hiding or something. Then he came running in the classroom.

"Sorry! Am I late?" He said almost out of breath, scratching the back of his head. Some girls fawned and laughed over him. I just rolled me eyes. "Mr. Heart, you're late. The bell rang a few minutes ago, but I'll let you go this time, next time I'll give you detention." After she lectured him, he sat in front of Mark if course.

As he was walking down the aisle, he called my name. "Hey Y/n." He said with a wave, winking. I just flipped him off and looked away, cause no one wants to see that.

Kendall's POV
She loves me.

Mark's POV
Of course this dude had to wink at her. I hate him so much, I just can't explain how much I hate him. I can't wait to tell Sean and Felix about him. I can't wait to rant about him too.

Y/n's POV
As class went by, I constantly noticed Mark looking agitated about something. He probably doesn't like social studies as much. I wonder if I should ask him about that.
- - -
As I was thinking about a question on the sheet our teacher gave the class, the bell rang. "Ok class, whatever you didn't finish is homework." Sighs and groans filled the room as we left.

"Hey Y/n." Jack said waving to me. "Hi Jack! How's your first day going?" Jack took a second to think. "Pretty good. But who is that guy that winked at you that sat in front of Mark?" As he said this, Mark looked over, with the same agitated look on his face. "Oh. That's Kendall Heart. He keeps on hitting on me, even though this is his third day here." I crossed my arms to show how much I hated the subject. Then both Jack and Felix looked over at Mark, for some reason.

Jack and Felix's POV
We're going to talk about this dude later.

Mark's POV
I noticed Felix and Jack looked at me when Y/n mentioned Kendall. Bryce was just looking confused over at Y/n. "Welp." I said clasping my hand together. "Let's get going to the next class. I know Felix, Bryce, and Y/n have the same schedule as me, so let's look at Jack's schedule." I said changing the subject.
—————
K, that was the end. But if I don't update soon, it's cause where I live, we are going to experience a tropical storm and the power might go out so yeah. Bye!
- 10/6/ 17