Ch. 11

A/n: I'm sorry, I've just been pissed at this diet for the past month and I've been lazy so I haven't been thinking about this book. But since more people have started to read this story, I have to pick up the pace with writing, which is making me even more lazy just thinking about it. K, u can read now.

As I walk closer to the school, I see some old friends of mine. Felix and Jack.

Felix turns around, and notices me first. "Hey man, long time no see?" He said with a meekly smile. Jack turned around, noticing Felix talking to me. I ran to them to give them a group hug. "Oh my god, I've missed you guys so much! We need to catch up!"

We walked to a table that was outside of the school and sat down. "So Mark," Felix started. "How's it going with Y/n nowadays? Anything happened this past year?" Jack's attention went to me, I guess that's what they both were thinking about. "Oh, nothing really. I complemented her the other day. And, she called me handsome." I said making myself look superior. "Lucky, no cute girls ever call me handsome." Jack said with a frown. Felix patted Jack's shoulder."One day buddy, one day."

As I was about to tell them about Kendall, Y/n and Bryce came to the table. "Speaking of the devil." Felix said gesturing to Y/n. Y/n and Bryce were smiling and waving to the 2
men."Hey guys! I'm so glad y'all are back!" Y/n said. "Yeah, it's kinda boring without you guys." Bryce added. "Well, welcome back to the group ladies, we were just catching up. Come join us!"
---------
A/n: Sorry it's short it's just j wanted to get something out because I feel super bad for not being active this past month. AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1k READS!!! IM SO HAPPY AND I DONT KNOW WHY YALL EVEN READ THIS CRAP BUT YOU DO!! THANK YOU SM!!!❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉