homecoming

I just entered the gate when I saw a boy running as fast as he could " excuse me, whats the matter?" he stopped when he saw me " villains attacked us, Mr. aizawa is the only hero there" my eyes widen, I ran up to the kid, I touched his cheek. He looked at me funny " sorry my quirk is where i can touch someone and use their quirk for the whole say, I can use multiple of them. " he nodded " go to the others and get help, im going now to there" I took off running, i used the kids quirk. My quirk is a very rare quirk, only a few in history ever had this quirk. I ran inside the building, I saw battles going on everywhere. A girl was carrying shota up the stairs, he was all beaten up.  My eyes went to where i saw all might standing, he was fighting some bird looking creature. shit, after his battle 5 years ago, he shouldn't try to do battles right now. I ran over to him, he was protecting students from the creatures rampage. I jumped in the and a flip. I landed on all might's shoulder, I touched him. All might showed me in the past how to use his quirk if i ever needed to. All might's eyes widen when he saw me, I jumped off his shoulder. " Texas smash" I yelled as I hit the creature. " huh he can with stand shock" The creature went to go hit me, to late, I already copied his quirk. " watch out, he got Mr. Aizawa " yelled a student. ' so this thing is what did shota in, ill make sure to return the favor'. The creature hit, but it didn't nothing " quirk stealer, you have no idea how good it is to see you right now" all might laughed. " good to see you to all might, though I wish it was on a friendlier terms. I see your still getting yourself into trouble" He scratched the back of his head " yeah" " over 100% is what it will take to defeat this guy. " all might understood what I meant. " students go back now, wait for the other heroes to come. they should be coming soon. " They nodded. " lets do this, im a little rusty " Me and all might went beyond our limits, I watched all might hit the creature out of the building. Smoke was coming off all might's body, soon his transformation will be up. I looked at the villains still in front of us " don't think your going to win" the one guy was scratching his neck. The black smokey guy was talking to him, I knew they were talking about all might " don't even think about, if you want all might, you will have to go threw me. No chance with that, you might of forgotten me, but im quirk stealer. I can can copy anyone quirk and use them. I have all might's quirk right now. " They stared at me, then disappeared.  The other hero's came busting threw the door. I carried all might up towards them " thanks, your a life savor" I laughed " I couldn't let one of my favorite hero's died. The other heroes stared at me " no way, quirk stealer is that you" " the one and only. " " who knew a retired hero can still fight that good " present mic said laughing " good to have you back" Their students stared at me, I saw the boy from earlier, I patted his head " good job, you saved everyone" he stared at me. I took all might to recovery girl. 

I was outside shota's room , I entered it. He was wrapped in bandages, his face was all wrapped up to. I sat down next to him. This man that ive loved forever, He shattered my heart and dreams.  Even still my love for him never died, we used to all get made fun of saying we were the perfect match. I remember our school days and the fights we had with each other, it was always tough for him cause, I would touch as many people as I could and use their quirks. No matter how many times he erased the quirk, i'd go use another one. A tear fell from my eye " you dumb idiot" I said softly. This is why I wanted to retire, why I wanted him to retire. So nothing like this would happen. He was hurt so bad, I knew he didnt want to retire, I kept pressuring him. He snapped on me, basically telling me to get out of his life. I was scared, I didnt want to loose him, you never know what could go wrong in a middle of a fight with a villain. I chickened out of my responsibly as a hero. I got up and left the room. All might saw me, he didnt say anything. He knew how much everything is bothering me. After my close run in to death 5 years ago, I became a chicken. This thing today, after I heard shota was there, my feet moved on their own. Who knows, maybe one day I can have the courage to become a hero again.