Chapter 27 - Return to Magnolia

Começar do início

"She's headed back already." Gray began. "She said something about wanting to join Fairy Tail as soon as possible or something..."

Erza looked down after Gray told her. "I see..."

-----------------------------

Down at the beach; Sho, Millianna and Wally were apologizing to Erza.

"I apologize." Wally said.

"Sorry, Er-chan." Millianna apologized.

"No. It was I who was not able to do anything for you for nine years." Erza began. "I am truly sorry."

"It's not your fault, Sister!" Sho said.

"If I had done something sooner, then Simon might have..."

Wally quickly interjected. "Simon was a true man. He wanted to protect you, he always-"

"Wally!" Millianna interrupted to keep Erza from knowing how Simon felt.

"I know about his feelings well. As well as the feelings of those left behind. But we must continue on, for the future that Simon left for us." Sho, Millianna and Wally smiled at Erza words. "If you have no other place to go, you can come to Fairy Tail." She offered.

"Huh! Us?" Millianna exclaimed. As the three were shocked.

"It might be different from the 'freedom' you sought, but..."

Wally and Millianna looked at each other excitedly. "Salamander did say something like that."

"That it was one super spiffy guild!" Millianna cheered.

"And I'd like to stay together with you all." Sho had a faint smile. "Come now, let's go back. I have to properly introduce you to Roxas and the others." Erza began walking back with them.

A she suddenly heard a voice "You've gotten strong, Erza." She turned around, looked at the beach behind her, but saw nothing.

"Jellal!" she said with surprise. "It... couldn't be..."

"Yo Blockhead!" they all heard. They looked to see Ariel in a fighting stance looking at them. "Remember what you did to me at the casino?" She then made a water wave that sped to Wally which forced him into the air and into a palm tree.

"Wally!" Millianna screamed.

"There! Now we're even." The Dragon slayer said with a grin as he fell to the sand.

-------------------------

Sunset fell at the Akane Resort. In that time, Erza had talked to Lucy and Ariel in private and shared with them that it might have been Jellal who kept the tower from exploding. This was because he was freed from Zeref's possession, so he may have returned to the kind Jellal he was before. He fused with Etherion in Erza's place and directed the magical power up into the sky.

A banquet dinner was arranged and of course everyone was messing around, Gray and Ariel were stuffing food into Sho's mouth. Natsu was demonstrating his control of the four elements on the table which impressed almost everyone.

"Kitty man!"

"Ack! Get off me, cat lady!"

Because Roxas had whisker-like birthmarks, Milliana was all over him, cuddling him.

"Kitty, kitty, kitty!"

"I'm not a cat!...Someone... Help me...!" Roxas croaked as the cat girl hugged him to death.

Erza sighed happily. "Milliana, why don't you go see if Happy wants to play?"

"Happy? Okay!" Dropping Roxas like a rag doll, the cat girl ran off to find the already hiding blue cat.