Chapter 8

{Brielle}

Last night Chris made me kiss Tray. I have to admit, it was really weird. I know this might sound weird but I did have some feelings for Chris, and I wanted to be kissing him. But thats my brother, and I cant kiss him.

This morning I woke up and took a shower. When I was done I put on black jogging pants, a white tshirt, and taxi 12s. I didnt really want to get dressy because I was tired. I put my hair in a neat high bun and then I put on carmax.

"Chris, you and Tray gone have to get up." I said. They were still sleep. Im pretty sure they gona skip school or something. Hopefully my family leaves today, because I want Chris out. Its kinda weird.

"Shut up." Chris mumbled, throwing his pillow at me. I huffed and walked out my room, slamming it behind me.

"Hey Bri." My cousin Deyjah hugged me. Me and Deyjah are really close. She is 15 though.

"Hey." I said. We walked down the rest of rhe stairs and sat at the island.

"So who are those boys in your room?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well Chris, which is my brother and Tray which is Chris' friend." I got up and walked to the cabinet and got me and Deyjah a bowl. Then I got the milk and cereal.

"Why were they in your room?" She asked. I started to put the cereal and milk in the bowl.

"Well thats only because you and Chanel took Chris' room." I said. She nodded and grabbed her bowl.

"So, Tray...." She said. I looked at her.

"What about Tray?" I asked. She was just smiling.

"Is he cute?" She asked. She was still looking down. I dont understand where this is coming from. She dont even know Tray. So why she smiling?

"Yeah he cute." I said looking down at my phone. I was receiving a text from Tray.

Tray♡~ I enjoyed that kiss last night. It would be better if you came up here and gave me another.

That text made me smile. I might go upstairs but if I do Deyjah will say something.

"What you smiling at?" Deyjah asked. I turned my phone off.

"Nothing." I said. Just then I got another message from Tray.

Tray♡~ Come on, please. Chris is in the shower and you know he take long showers.

Me~ How did you get my number?

Tray♡~ I'll tell you later. Just come here.

I sighed and kept eating. After a couple spoonfulls I was done.

"I'll be right back." I said to Deyjah. As I was walking up the stairs, Deyjah was following me. I knew she was gona come too. Tray came out my room shirtless and I have to say, his body is looking right.

"What you want Tray?" I asked, leaning against the bathroom door. Deyjah was standing beside me. He did this eye thing that went from Deyjah to me, signaling that he want her to leave. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Soon Tray wrapped his arms around me.

"Get off me." I blushed, moving his hands.

"I just didn't want that girl to see." He said; then let me go. Me and Tray went downstairs to see Deyjah sitting on the couch. She might have got mad because Tray wrapped his arms around me.

"You want to introduce me to your fine cousin?" Tray said looking at Deyjah. She just smiled.

"Tray this is Deyjah. Deyjah, Tray." I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed my stuff then walked back to the living room. "Bye Tray, bye Chris." I said. I walked out to Rocky's car and got in.