Chapter 1

{Brielle Brown}

"Brielle, get ready for school." My mom walked in my room, pulling the covers off me. I just hate when she does that.

Hi, I'm Brielle Charde Brown. I'm 14 years old and I'm in the 9th grade. I stay with my mom in Los Angeles,California. Enough about me...

"Mommy I don't want to go." I said. When I dont want to do something I say mommy.

"You need you education." And with that's he walked out of my room. My mom isn't like regular moms. My mom is actually really young and she is fun.

I groaned and got out bed walking to the bathroom that was in my room. After my shower, I walked into my huge closet. I decided on white ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, taxi 12s, and a black and white beanie that said 'Brielle'.

"Finally." My mom said standing up from the couch. We walked out to her car and she drove me to my school. I really just want to move because I hate it here.

"Bitch!" Chris, my bully called my name. Well that's not my name, but he calls me that everyday, and I got used to it.

"What Chris?" I turned around and looked at him.

"I need you to do my homework."

"No Chris." I said walking around.

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you." He grabbing my arm punching me in the face.

I fell to the ground and held my face. Why does Chris have to be so harsh. I never did anything to him. He just want to act like a bitch. People were laughing at me, and all that rude stuff. I felt so embarrassed. I got up and ran to the bathroom to see the damage he did.

It turns out that it wasn't that bad. Just a black eye. Nothing make up couldn't cover. I pulled out my foundation and applied it. It worked a little but you could still see the bruise. I walked out the bathroom and was being punched again. I felt multiple blows to my face, stomach, head, it was just to much. Once I looked up I saw Brittany, Leah, and Elana jumping me. Leah was pulled back and so was Brittany. Someone was fighting them for me. After the fight was finally over I looked at my self in the mirror and I was fucked up. The day didn't even start yet and I already got in a fight.

"You okay?" Some girl with red hair asked coming in the bathroom with me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said fixing my hair.

"I'm Rocky. I helped you out there. I don't like that jumping shit. I just had to help. It's sad how everyone wants to fight you." She said fixing her hair.

"Thank you for helping." I smiled taking out my make up. At least I have one friend.

"No problem. There's a party tonight, you wanna go?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm down. But this will be my first party." I admitted .

"Okay. Well this should be a good party, hopefully you don't get in any fights." She joked. I laughed and finished my face.

******

Vote..