Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Hi, I'm back with another book woah~~

______________

"Don't worry mum, I got it!" Taehyung said, lugging his suitcase out of the moving van.

Tae rummaged around in his pocket to find house key to his new house. He unlocked the door and took a good look at his new surroundings. A huge house that his mum and dad had bought him for his 21st birthday, including a swimming pool.

Tae's parents bought almost everything for him, from his toothbrush to his 5k Gucci shirt, considering he didn't have a job.

"Gosh I can't believe our little Tae is moving out, it only seems like yesterday when-" Said mrs Kim, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"Mum please, you only live 10 minutes away, it's not like I'm gone forever, please don't cry" Tae said, placing a hand on his mums shoulder.

"Tae's right dear, he's a big boy now, he needs to live by himself. The neighbours are lovely and the neighbourhood is very safe!" Mr Kim spoke, hugging his wife and ruffling Tae's grey wavy locks.

"Please don't forget to introduce yourself to them TODAY please Tae-"

"That's the last box sir!" Shouted the guy in the moving van.

"Looks like you're all moved in son, we should be going now" Mr Kim said standing in the doorway.

"If you need anything dear, please call me, I'll be over in 10 seconds flat" Mrs Kim said grabbing Tae's wrist, tears still running down her face.

"Mum I will, calm down, imma be fine"

"Dear if he needs anything that badly he can easily go to his neighbours" Said Mr Kim, nodding to Taehyung.

"See Mum! I'm gunna be fine, now you two, go, otherwise you'll be late for work" Tae said pushing his parents out of the door, waving to them as they drove away.

Tae quickly closed the door and..

*sigh*

He smiled as he thought about his new life by himself, new house, new neighbourhood, new people!

Tae began looking around his new house, shouting 'helloooo' in some rooms to see If it echoed. Tae got to his bedroom and noticed the giant window on the right, and was instantly drawn to it. He looked out seeing a nearby park with ducks and an ice cream stand, and even a roller skating rink.

Tae then noticed he could see his neighbours house. The house was just as big as Tae's, maybe even bigger, and had a hot tub instead of a pool. Tae could see in the window opposite his bedroom , which also looked like it was his neighbours bedroom. He tried to see what it was like but struggled because of the darkness.

Suddenly a man walked into the bedroom, Tae hid behind his curtains but peered out ever so slightly so his neighbour was still in view. The man started to undress as he lifted his t-shirt over his head.

Whoa whoa whoa, don't tell me my neighbours an absolute snack, please god no.

The other man started to undo the belt on his tight jeans as they dropped to the floor. Tae's jaw dropped as the realisation that the other man was ripped set in.

Suddenly the other man caught Tae's eye, realising he was checking him out. The man smirked at Tae from across the windows as he adjusted his boxers. Tae quickly scurried behind the curtain, hiding from him.

I'm pretty sure he didn't see me, its all good...

No he defiantly saw me..

But boi, that's a snack if I ever saw one..