Da Kurlzz x Female Jordan - Let Me Help prt 2

Matt walked to the gates of the courtyard, knowing by this time they would have gone outside after lunch. He heard laughing and the sound of whimpering, so he went to that part of the yard. He couldn't believe what he saw.

Jordan.

His Jordan.

She was on the ground in a ball with three other girls crowded around her. Her black and white Charlie Scene bandana had been torn from it's normal spot around her neck and thrown to the ground. She was crying.

"Hey! What the f*ck are you doing with my girl!?" Matt hopped the fence, running to where they were. The girls looked back, seeing Matt and then running. Matt dropped to his knees and pulled Jordan into his arms. "What happened?!" He asked. Jordan shook her head frantically.

"I-I wanna go home." She said. Matt picked her up and carried her to his car. He drove her home.

The car ride was quiet, Jordan sniffling softly as she held her bandana to her chest like a security blanket.

Matt put one hand on her thigh, rubbing it in a comforting manner.

When they finally got home, Matt sat with Jordan on the couch. "Wanna tell me what happened?" He asked. Jordan shrugged. "I wanna help." Matt said. Jordan sighed. "They were bullying me because I'm the only girl at my school who isn't a virgin..." Jordan said softly. Matt's eyes widened.

"What?!" He asked. "They've been doing it for a while..." Jordan added. Matt couldn't help but feel like it was partly his fault that she was getting bullied.

He pulled Jordan into a big, rubbing her back lightly. "I'll make sure this stops." He said. Jordan nodded, breathing in his cologne deeply.

The next day

Jordan woke up at around 3 in the morning, getting up and going to the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror, seeing the bags under her eyes from all the nights she stayed awake, terrified of the day ahead of her. She didn't get freaked easily, but this made her afraid.

She rubbed her eyes, sighing and brushing a stray piece of hair from her eye. "Maybe things will be better today." She said softly, fluttering her pretty electric blue eyes shut for a second.

When she opened them, she went back to bed. When she got in, Matt shifted so that he was holding her waist. His face was in the back of her neck. Jordan smiled gently.

That morning

Jordan was getting ready for school while Matt sat on the bed and played on his phone. "Matt?" Jordan asked. Matt looked up. "Do I look good in this?" Jordan asked. Matt stood up and went behind her. "You never look bad, baby girl." He said. Jordan smiled, feeling Matt nuzzle her neck.

"I wanna befreeeeeeee!" Jordan sang out. Matt smirked. "Alright, my lion." He said. Jordan pecked his lips and then ran out the door.

At school

Jordan walked into her class, the girls looking back at her. Instead of making disgusted faces, they smiled. "Jordan! Heyyyy!" One said. Jordan was confused. "So, I was wondering, could weeeee maybe go to your house after school to study?" The girl asked. Jordan rolled her eyes.

"I know exactly what this is about. No you can't. Not because Matt is my boyfriend. I'm not fake like you bit*hes, and I never will be. You can forget that." Jordan then turned back in her seat, giving them the finger and then started on her work.

Aggravated and embarrassed, the girl put her head down.

After class, jordan was approached by a girl she'd never seen before. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Uh... I... I noticed how you told those girls off. I just wanted to say you're really cool and that I never would have the courage to do that. I was wondering if we could be friends...?" Jordan smiled. "Yeah, of course." She said.

The girl smiled.

"I'm Mindy." She said.

"Jordan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Help me out guys

Comment what story u would like me to write in this next and what it should be about. It can be x reader or x band member, or x reader x band member. I'm waiting for you guys!

Love you my Snowflakes~ ❄❄❄