Nyx

Nyx pov 💕

------------------

I leaned against the door of the bathroom I could hear her as she got out of bed and started to dig into her bags. I held my head In One of my hands and sighed I had almost lost control.

I blushed at the memory of her body and slammed my hands down onto the bathroom counter. get it together. I growled as my wolf stirred trying to claw it's way out. I ran a hand through my black hair and got changed I couldn't be acting like a girl when the rogues were closing in I snarled at the memory they wanted my mate for what I didn't know but they weren't going to get her, tilting my head to listen and make sure she had changed as well before opening the door and stepping out.

Her steel gray eyes greeted me her face red her brown hair was still wet but she had it in a high ponytail. she bit her lip and I felt my eyes darken her face becoming more red as it did.

I closed he distance between us wrapping my arms around her small frame and breathing in her scent. my mate. I almost purred as I took her hand and led her down stairs hoping that for once Tison would shut up but of course the moment we hit the bottom of the stairs he started with the sex jokes.

I groaned and I could tell it was making Cassie uncomfortable so I growled and sent him a glare that said to shut up. he grinned but stopped talking.

Cassie walked over to Lexi taking the seat beside my sister who gave me a smug look, she had been battling for her attention as my sister was very fond of Cassie as well.

"We should order pizza." Leon said lazily from the other side of the room I looked over at him and smiled he obviously didn't want to go out and I rolled my eyes. Lexi whispered into Cassie's ear and made her chuckle "were good with that" Lexi said with a grin as I made my way over to them wrapping my arms around Cassie.

"You sure?" I asked them and the girls both nodded Tison agreed walking to the living room and flopping onto the couch as he flipped through the channels to find a good show. "find something good Tison." Rachel said from a little ways up the stairs and I felt Cassie tense at her voice. I kissed the top of Cassie's head and moved to go flop down with Tison "princess?" I asked and she looked at me for a minute her eyes flickering to Rachel and then back to me she stood up at first sitting on the edge of the couch and then she moved and sat down on my lap.

I couldn't help but chuckle, she was cute when she was jealous.

My phone rang in the middle of the movie Cassie stopped nibbling on her pizza and looked back at me her beautiful gray eyes filled with curiosity.

"Nyx!" my mothers voice rang form the phone.
"Mom?" I asked slightly surprised and I smiled imagining her narrowing her yea at me " why didn't you tell me you had a mate!" she snarled into my ear and I laughed leaning back "because she's human." I watches as Cassie's eyes widened a bit and she knew I was talking about her she shifted in my lap and I felt my eyes darken.
"Human? how unusual." my mother thought "well never the less I want to meet her you stupid son!" she said and I rolled my eyes. "you will I promise now if you'll excuse me, I have a mate to tease." I said with a chuckle as Cassie blushed red.

My mom let me go and I pulled Cassie close "what was that about?" her voice filled my ears and I smiled "I'll tell you later princess." and she pouted before turning back to watch the movie leaning back against my chest and pressing her lips to my cheek.