Taking it

"Soooo? ya thought bout' it?" Lea asked as I got my books from my locker.

Last night I didn't sleep well, I kept thinking about what Raymond said. And I decided not to take it. I mean, I know I'm a stripper but damn a girl might keep the little dignity she has left.

"Thought about what?" I asked even though I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"duh silly.. about what Raymond said "

"Oh that, yeah I don't think I'm gonna take it" I said

"What?! seriously Amb you can't let something like that slip through your fingers.  I mean its 20 grand for crying out loud!"

"Well, I'm not taking it. I'm not going to be a "sell out stripper" thingy, believe it or not, I still have a little bit left of my pride." I told her

"Uhg.. Amber your not serious right now!"

"Yes. I am, now let's go." I said while dragging her off to class. For the very first time in very long, we where on time for class.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally made it on time for once" Mrs.Rays said, giving us a death glare

"Oh please, Don't get used to it" Lea said

We sat down and I gave her a high-five for that.

She giggled and pretended to listen to what Mrs.Rays were blabing on about. I thought about what made her a teacher. I mean suffering from students like me and Lea but she still has to teach us because it's her job. Tgen I thought about what I was going to do after school, I mean we don't have enough money for me to go to college or something. And I don't really have the grades for that. But I also don't want to strip for a living. Guess well just have to wait and see what the future holds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RINNNNNNGGGGGG!

Yay! lunch. We walked into the hallway and walked straight to the cafeteria.

I was starving because I didn't eat last night.

I went and got a tray and stood in the long line. I got myself a hamburger and chips and went over to our regular table, only to see Jake and his friends were already there.

"Guys! ever heard of the saying 'lady's first'?" I heard Lea say

"Oh hey girls,  take a seat." Jake said totally ignoring Lea

"Wow Thanks! " she said in sarcasm

"Can you two stop it, your going on like six year olds" I said

They both just gave each other a death glare. I sat down next to Jake while Lea sat in between Randy and Luke.

"So again, aren't you gonna change your mind Amb?" Lea said

"I told you, no"

" Change her mind bout' what?" Jake asked

"There's this booking gig for Amb where she has to go strip for a birthday party. .. but Miss.Blondie doesn't want to take it" Lea explained

"What?! Amber your not going to be a prostitute! " Jake said in shock

"What Jake no! I'm not a prostitute.  It's just for stripping. What do you care anyway?!"

" I've always cared about you Amber and you know it!"

"Whatever it's by the way my choice, not yours!" I said getting up and walking out to eat in peace

RINGGGGGGGGG

well I'm not hungry anymore anyway.

so I just walked straight to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*After school*

I got home and nobody was there. like always. I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich with chicken strips on it. It was de - lic - ious!

My phone started going off. I walked over to it were it was laying on the counter. And picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rose. Listen, did you think about the booking?"

"Yes"

"Great. So whatcha think? you gonna do it? " he asked

Then it happened.

I said something I didn't thought I would say.

"Yes, I'll take it. "

===============================

A/N

Hey ya'll

So sorry this is short And it sucks but I promise the next one will be better.  Thank you!

Please let me know what you think! vote and comment!! love ya ;)

P.S I'll try to update soon again.