00

Because of my TWM feelings, I wanted to write this short story.

------

"Korn, you know your the most important person in my life right?" Knock said one night when Korn spent the night in his apartment. His friend was too lazy to go back to his own.

Knock looked at his best friend so lovingly. Korn on the other hand was clueless, smiling back to the man lying beside him and best friend of 10 years and playfully ruffling the male's hair.

"Really? Then you'll always be by my side then." Korn didn't think roo much of the words he said.

Knock felt all warm inside, cherishing the hand that touched his hair. He smiled and solemnly promised. "I'll always be with you. Even if you push me away, I'll be here for you."

Korn smiled once again and innocently had his arm touching Knock's. Knock was flushed, happy with a simple touch. He looked at his best friend and grinned. He wished for the moment to never end.

This happened two years ago, during their last year in high school- when life was much simpler and less chaotic. Knock sometimes wished he could remain in that moment. But time waits for no one.

So here he was, enrolled in the same school as Korn, still in love with the clueless male who didn't know that he was holding his best friend's heart.

"Knock!" Korn called out his name from a distance.

Knock's heart pumped hard with life as a smile automatically formed on his lips. "Korn!" He called back, happy and content with the simple affection.

He was not ambitious nor greedy. As long as he was beside the person he loves, he was content. Or so he thought.

------

ciao.