Part 24

Luke's POV

I know I have nothing to worry about, I'm just a jealous guy and I feel like Calum wants Rose and Rose wants him, but I don't know I'm just not thinking straight.

I see Rose walking towards me not looking happy.

Me:
Hey...

Rose:
Don't hey me Luke, what the fuck is wrong with you? You just slammed the door for what reason?

Me:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything.

Rose:
Why are you in such a mood?

Me:
I... I saw you and Calum getting close and I-

Rose:
Oh my god, Luke, he was asking me how I've been and asking about the baby, its not like I'm gonna jump into bed with him. Remember I am pregnant with your child, so why the hell would I go off with your best friend?

Me:
I don't know I'm just not thinking straight.

Rose:
Well start thinking straight otherwise I don't wanna be around you, sort yourself out man.

Me:
I will I promise.

Rose:
Your promises don't mean a thing Luke remember that.

Me and Rose walked back to mine in silence.

Kelly's POV

Speaking to Michael today after so long was like... Well it was nice, but now I'm going on a date with this guy called Daniel but I just can't stop thinking of Michael, his smile his voice everything basically. What is wrong with me? I've been in a really pissed off mood with him the whole time since we split up and now I can't stop thinking about him and the times we had together.

I get to my date with Daniel and I try to forget about Michael but nothing is working. I've gotta go and see him, but I don't want to ditch Daniel.

Daniel:
You alright, Kelly?

Me:
I'm sorry, I can't do this, I've got to go.

Daniel:
That's fine, I understand your still in love with your ex.

Me:
I'm really sorry, you deserve someone better than me. It was nice meeting you.

I get up and leave to go back to Michael's. But what if he doesn't feel the same back? I'm gonna look like a right idiot, but its worth a shot.

I get to Michael's and I see Rose and Luke walking down the road.

Me:
Hey people.

Luke and Rose:
Hey.

Kelly:
What the hell have I missed?

Rose:
Don't worry, nothing big. Anyway ain't you suppose to be on your date with Daniel?

Me:
Yeah but I couldn't go along with it.

Rose:
Why what's wrong?

Me:
I think I'm still in love with Michael. I couldn't stop thinking about him after I left.

Rose:
Shit! Well you gonna talk to him about it?

Me:
Yeah that's why I came back. But it will either go really good or really bad.

Luke:
I'm sure it'll be fine.

We walk up to the door and Luke opens the door for us, we walk in and Michael's face looks shocked when he see me walk in with Luke and Rose.

Michael:
I thought you went to go on a date.

Me:
I was but couldn't go through with it.

Michael:
Aww okay, wanna sit down with us? We are watching Beauty and the Beast.

Me:
Yeah sure, I'd love to.

I go and sit next to Michael at watch the film with him. Luke and Rose went upstairs to talk. Ashton and Calum was in the kitchen making dinner.

When I was watching the film I kept seeing Michael looking over at me.

Me:
You okay there?

Michael:
Huh? Yeah I'm fine, why?

Me:
Because you keep looking over at me that's all.

Michael:
Oh sorry, but yeah I'm fine.

We just kept watching the film and then I cuddled up to Michael on the sofa, and then Ashton and Calum walked in.

Calum:
What's going on here?

Michael:
Nothing, we are just watching the film.

Calum:
Cuddling?

Me:
Yes, Calum, we are cuddling watching a film. I didn't know it was against the law to cuddle up on the sofa watching a film. Yeah Michael might be my ex, but its not against the law to do that.

Calum just stood there in shock, Ashton walked over to the sofa on the other side and Calum wen to sit next to him. Then Luke and Rose walked back downstairs and sat next to each other on the empty sofa, Rose looked over to me and mouthed "you okay?" I nodded and then we back on to watch the film.

After the film me and Michael was in his room talking, and I just couldn't hold it back anymore.

Me:
Michael?

Michael:
Yeah, Kelly?

Me:
I need to tell you something.

Michael:
What is it? Is everything okay with you?

Me:
Yeah everything is fine with me, I just need to tell you something but I don't know how to but I can't keep it in anymore.

Michael:
Now you're worrying me, what wrong?

I look him in the eyes for like 2 minutes.

Michael:
Please tell me.

I then just smashed my lips on his and then pulled away quickly.

Me:
I'm still in love with you.

After that I ran out the room and ran to Rose and told her what I did and sat right next to her.

Michael's POV

What the hell just happened? It happened so fast. Did she just kiss me and then told me she still loves me? I didn't think that would happen, is this why she couldn't go on with the date earlier? I've always loved her I never lost the feelings and now I'm sitting on my bed thinking about all this while she ran out my room and went downstairs, what the hell am I still doing sitting on my bed while the love of my life is downstairs not knowing what to do after this?

I get up and walk out my room and head downstairs, I see Kelly sitting on the sofa next to Rose and I go over to her and pull her up and kiss her in front of everyone.

Me:
I'm still in love with you, too.

____________________________________

Sorry it took so long but here is the next Chapter hope you all like it.

Xoxo