Quest #6: DARK HUMOR - Halloween Anthology|CLOSED

Our favorite time of the year is almost here!

Halloween is just around the corner, and Reaper dear, do we have treats for you! The CRYPTIC is celebrating with an Anthology like no other - a book of scary, funny stories that will keep you laughing and shivering through the end of the year.

Best of all? You might just be in it :) Read on for rules, prizes, and how to enter!

Presenting: THE LAUGHING CROW!

THEME

The theme of this anthology is dark humor. As an added quirk, every story must also feature a crow.

The theme is largely up to interpretation. Make us laugh, but don't forget the shivers, and definitely don't forget the crow! They don't take kindly to being ignored.

PRIZES

Winning stories will be featured in THE LAUGHING CROW Anthology, alongside stories penned by some of Wattpad's most prominent authors. Additional prizes include shout-out by our profile, graphics, and other cool treats ;)

RULES

✘Stories must be between 1000 and 3000 words

✘Stories must be in English

✘Stories submitted must be written by the author submitting

✘Stories must adhere to the theme and be suitable for Everyone. This means no mature stories - we want all of our readers to be able to enjoy the anthology, regardless of their age. Stories must also adhere to Wattpad's content guidelines.

✘Parodies of existing works are welcomed, as long as the story is different enough to be an enjoyable read.

HOW TO SUBMIT

✘Email us  your completed story. Our email address is: thecryptic.wattpad@gmail.com

✘Please, do not post the story on your profile or anywhere else. Authors selected for the Anthology will be notified after the judging period ends. Selected stories will be featured in THE LAUGHING CROW Anthology.

✘Authors who are not selected will be notified as well, and are welcome to publish their stories independently.

DATES

Contest opens: Thursday, October 5

Contest closes: Thursday, October 26

Authors notified: (around) Tuesday, October 31

✘Anthology kicks off: Tuesday, October 31st (Halloween!)

Ready?

Set?

Write!