Part 15

Part 15

Ram: hmm good...sandy I have to talk to dad about some work he had...I ll be back ...he took the file and went outside the cabin.....
Sandy: (thinking to herself) why he is behaving so odd and ignoring me ...did he find someone else ...no it cant be, he loves me.... But he was behaving so strange as if he dosent know me....she was thinking too much about Ram's sudden behavior....she also left his cabin and went to do her work ....

*

Priya's Home Evening

Neha came to meet priya ...they both were sitting at priya's room and talking ...

Priya: neha what should I say about him ...from where should I start ....i havent seen anyone like him....sometime he is so innocent and sometimes he is naughty ...sometime he is mad and sometimes he is too genius ...sometimes he gets too angry at me...so sometimes he made weird faces and make me smile ....and sometimes he is too stubborn more than a kid..and sometimes he is a great friend.... neha sometimes I feel like I know more about him but sometime i think that I don't know anything about him ... I see different changes in his personality...I mean ..sometime it felt like he is too strong and sometimes felt like he so vulnerable....sometimes get so angry and in the next moment he is so calm and sensitive that I cant understand... I cant explain him in a word ...what he is actually ....but when he look at me ...I felt like I m so beautiful ...when he laughs i feel like to dance....when he is upset I feel like to take him in my arms ....and when he loves me my eyes filled with tears of happiness ........he make me feel like that God made me for him and he for me .....few months ago I met him and fall in love with him ...I never thought that he would be the one...its so strange ....mean destiny...so strange na....

Neha: you know destiny knows that you two belong together...
Priya: you know... what ...why are you looking me like this ....
Neha: huh nothing .. I was just thinking that me and vikram knows ram from college days....he was all the time with those type of girls who want to be with him you know very well ... and me and vikram always want a perfect girl for him ...who understands him ...but he doesn't want like that ....so broken from inside that he don't want to be in a relationship .... I m just great full priya ...it just happen as I and vikram thought ..you came to his life....that you both love each other ...
Priya took a sip of tea when she felt like puking ....she rushed to washroom and starts puking...where neha too comes ...
Neha: hey you ok ...
Priya: yes ..dont know from morning I m feeling so weak ...it must be I m tired and didn't rest ...
Neha: well ...priya .. I don't want to ask this but I think it must be something else...
Priya: means
Neha: have you and Ram been in a physical relation also ...sorry priya ...its so weird to ask but if it is then you have to go for check up ... I think you are pregnant ...

she was not happy with this ...if she is pregnant then she and Ram had marry ASAP....

Neha: relax priya....lets do one thing tomorrow morning I'll pick you and will take you to the doctor ...don't tell anyone about this ...even not Ram ...till it confirms....

Priya: yeah ok ...
Neha: now don't stress yourself ...take some rest...I ll take a leave vikram must be waiting for me ...bye
Priya: bye..

*

The day passed like that Ram was getting himself busy in work and trying to ignore sandy ....some how he managed not to be with her and don't talk to her...Ram had a exhausted and a tensed day ..

He was at his room half laying on bed and just thinking about Sandy and Priya....how he will manage both of the woman Priya and Sandy...how he will make Sandy understand that he don't love her but someone else....and what he will say to Priya about Sandy and his relation ....so many questions were coming to his mind....When his phone rings....he snap out from his thought and took the phone he saw Priya's name on the screen and without wasting time he attend the call ...